Baylor v.s. McCallie, This year should be good

bigblu1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you expect me to type doing that?

Pull those blue panties out of their wad. Whats that old coach's saying - "If you aint cheaten then you aint trying". Maybe the injuns (red men) are cheaten too, but they haven't been caught yet. Either way, I'll wager the injuns demand to see all 14 weights prior to pulling one out of a hat based on the story of the beloved past red wrestling manager. :lol:

It's people like that, that start bs up and have no idea about wrestling

Your right 78, I don't know much about wrestling. I do know the rumor that is floating around the tribe - didn't start that bs. I'm sure your right that no one (blue or otherwise) would ever attmept to "bend" the rules to their advantage.

No need to worry bout me, I'm feeling great! Can't wait to pay my $5 and sit with the masses in the bleachers.

I do know the rumor that is floating around the tribe

The rumor needs to stop you're just keeping it going, you don't need to come on here accusing anyone of cheating, I'll end it for you real quick there is NO cheating in wrestling what-so-ever in Chattanooga or the whole state of Tennessee. Can't say about other sports but definitly not wrestling.

I have no idea about hydration tests everyone can take the same tests right. I wrestled before the hydration test wrestling seemed to be fine without, so I don't think they are getting any advantage, either way that is a state office issue take it up with them if you want the answers. when both teams step up they will weigh what they weigh.

Here's the bottom line when it comes to all this. The word that continues to be used is "rumor". And I appreciate you guys using that word choice. Out of that school comes the beginning of so many rumors. And rumors are things made up and float around from person to person until eventually, people begin to accept them as true. ynotme, you hint at knowing who I am. If that's the true case, then take my word for it, there is no, there has never been, and there will never be cheating going on, in any form, from the McCallie team, especially while Coach Connell is head coach there. Because we all know, when you accuse a team as a whole of cheating, you're really pin pointing the coach, which is something Baylor people LOVE to do with Coach Connell. If I had one dollar for every RIDICULOUS rumor (always coming out of the Baylor camp) I've heard regarding him, I'd be very well off! You're trying to tarnish the integrity of a man who all you know him as is the head coach of a rival wrestling team. But if you really knew him as a person, you would know, the things you insinuate here are so far from his character. But I applaud your "efforts" to do everything you can to blemish this man's reputation.

Now I will put this disclaimer out there, and this is probably something I should have done some time ago, but for those of you who DO know who I am, hear this. Everything I have ever said and continue to say are MY words and NOT the words of someone else. If I offend you, then I offend you, not someone close to me. I'm knowledgeable in the sport and I know, just as well as the rest of you (if not better), what's going on and I have my own opinions of things, and that is what I voice here on this forum. No one tells me what to write. I am no one's puppet, just posting on here the words of someone else. So don't try to associate my thoughts and opinions with anyone else close to me. If you know who I am, then this makes sense. If you don't, then sorry! But this was just something that needed to be said. I don't have any problem with people knowing who I am. I'll stand up and fight back with you with my name typed right after each post, but because of certain circumstances, and people (like ynotme and every other Baylor supporter), you people may take my words for those of someone else and out of respect for that person, I try to keep my anonymity in check. Thank you.

Now let's have fun Friday night! Dang!

90 - Step back and think for a minute. For the folks aware of your idenity, don't you think your obvious bias would automatically discredit your ultimate integrity claim? Don't worry though as you've got nothin but :popcorneater: comin to ya from the tribe (along with all those little blue boys you hang around).

Personally, I don't know the blue coach and have no first hand knowledge nor interest in him as he's not suiting up against the tribe on Friday. Most of the blue top wrestlers (Hooker, Duncan, Clements, Martino) were studs long before they got to high school anyway so the hs coach might be less of a factor than you believe.

Since those blue panties are starting to straighten back out, how do you feel about the blue's top seceret lineup change going public? Loose lips sink ships and one of those blue boys is talking up a storm.

Dang,,,,I leave for a year,,and W-90,,finds a new best friend! I don't think I have enough time to win you back,,,but here goes: I love McCallie's venue,,,and I love Cody Cleveland (and Houston C,,,and Tim W,,,and etc....),,,what do you say,,,still hate me? haha

On to wrestling- Baylor Wins, period! (if Baylor was 100% this thread would be a moot point)

CC