Baylor v.s. McCallie, This year should be good

bigblu1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ynotme - listen don't think too highly of yourself just yet. The lineup you posted earlier? You're not as sly as you think. But thanks for playing. And yes, those boys were good wrestlers previous to high school, but what your blind eye fails to realize is that they became better wrestlers under Connell. But I don't expect you to know that, being that you don't know him and fortunately never will.

And keep up with your cute little precious comments towards me and the team. Your immaturity continues to shine through. How old are you anyways? Like 45? Common age group for most of those on this board. But now that I'm thinking, I guess you can't help the immaturity and the comments it causes you to make. Sorry. I forgot whose side you were on!

CupCake- Where the heck have you been!? I expect a hello BEFORE the match. I don't want to see your face or the likes of anyone from that team afterward! Haha

Mullets- Agreed. But hey we know how they are. Let them play their game. Takes the spotlight off their indiscretions for a while. You going to be there Friday?

Immaturity...Immaturity.... you'd think I was the 22 year old attempting to hang with a bunch of high school boys?

You keep alluding to the tribe's indiscretions....why don't you cowgirl up and speak your mind? Call a spade a spade since its now clear your not a puppet and speak only for yourself.

No stooping - the truth shall set you free.

Again - you keep hinting about the tribe's "indiscretions" so cowgirl up and spill the beans or take your ball and go home.

Look. You've moved past the 'fun' of this board by trying to attack me on a personal level, and on a subject you know nothing about. I care about McCallie's team for obvious reasons, but no where near how you're insinuating. Say what you want about the teams and their upcoming rivalry match. But if you want to continue with the personal attacks on me and try to ruin my character and reputation, then ask me for my personal email and phone number and you can take that up with me personally.

Up to this point, all the bickering and back and forth has been in good fun. But you crossed the line with your attack on me. I hope you have a civil enough bone in your body to realize that.

Good luck to both teams Friday night. I'm done with this thread.

Immaturity...Immaturity.... you'd think I was the 22 year old attempting to hang with a bunch of high school boys?

You keep alluding to the tribe's indiscretions....why don't you cowgirl up and speak your mind? Call a spade a spade since its now clear your not a puppet and speak only for yourself.

You're pretty good at pickin on girls, how bout come get some of an old 50 year old.

I have no problems with personal attacks, but only if you man up, cowboy and tell the misses your name, but alas I fear that the length of your courage is probably shorter than the size of your wee wee, ain't that right pinky

Leave her alone.

Tommy Boone

Remember that it only takes a letter head to CoachT from a Lawyer to get your name.

bcb iii :thumb:

WhiskeyJoe my infamous lawyer, where are we drinkin before and after the match, can you help a brother out??

Nobody picks on 90 except me and cuppie

W-90,,,thanks for the warm welcome,,,and I will go out of my way to find you before the match to say hi. I've been roaming the earth like Cane on Kung Fu seeking knowledge (save the crazy closet ending in Thailand). Facebook has replaced my coacht time,,,yet a little bird told me you were on here for our favorite time of year,,,so here I am. Hope you can make it to the JV match tomorrow,,,the real, Cupcake will be wrestling.

BCB,,,good form covering W-90's 6 o'clock,,,,,but what really surprised me was the 50 thing! Its nothing but diapers and doctor visits after 50,,,,,or is that 60????? haha

CC

W-90,,,thanks for the warm welcome,,,and I will go out of my way to find you before the match to say hi. I've been roaming the earth like Cane on Kung Fu seeking knowledge (save the crazy closet ending in Thailand). Facebook has replaced my coacht time,,,yet a little bird told me you were on here for our favorite time of year,,,so here I am. Hope you can make it to the JV match tomorrow,,,the real, Cupcake will be wrestling.

BCB,,,good form covering W-90's 6 o'clock,,,,,but what really surprised me was the 50 thing! Its nothing but diapers and doctor visits after 50,,,,,or is that 60????? haha

CC

50 is the new 20 or so I've been telling my new friend to this board.

Glad to have you back in the States young friend, nooga has been a little boring without you.

Come find me, I'll be wearing my Purple Irish rain jacket, that way I can stick it to both tbsfbag and ebe.

As far as W90 6 o'clock I better leave that remark alone.

bcb iii :thumb: