Baylor v.s. McCallie, This year should be good

bigblu1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok longhorn, I am sitting next to one of the baylor coaches right now. He is about a foot away from me and he just informed me that their is no one from L.A. that will be wrestling for the red raiders. I also got through talking to one of the Baylor wrestlers about an hour ago, and he said the exact same thing. And if he was from L.A. i wouldnt think he would be interested in gilrs :D Now what do you have to say?

Ok longhorn, I am sitting next to one of the baylor coaches right now. He is about a foot away from me and he just informed me that their is no one from L.A. that will be wrestling for the red raiders. I also got through talking to one of the Baylor wrestlers about an hour ago, and he said the exact same thing. And if he was from L.A. i wouldnt think he would be interested in gilrs :D Now what do you have to say?

Hmmm... where to begin little boo boo. Lets see'" I am siting right next to one of the Baylor coaches right now". Where would that be at 9:26 with the town shut down in ice? I highly doubt their coaches are at the local hangout on a night like this.Or how about this one, "I talked to one of the Baylor wrestlers about an hour ago" also, and the other day you had" just talked to one of the Baylor wrestlers and they didnt mention L.a." Well my friend this means one of two things and neither one is very flattering. option:1 They dont trust you with the truth or option #2 you are somewhat of a fibber. And if he is from L.A why wouldnt he like girls? Are you thinking of San Francisco maybe? You are obviously very concerned with the manchild from L.A or you wouldnt be trying to cross up the old Longhorn now would you? Maybe you are in tight with the red leggers as you say and you are part of the cover up. Job well done if that is the case. Sid Finch will reveal himself Monday night! Remember you heard it from me first. Just dont sit in the first row unless you bring a poncho. It may be messier than a Gallagher comedy show!

how bout come get some of an old 50 year old.

Why would I (or anybody else) want any? You want to discuss the big match then bring it.

Im with you on that one. I have noticed over the years Bcb sure is quick to challenge someone. Has anyone ever taken him up on that offer? Not knowing him persoanlly and not being from here originally Im not sure what his background is. Is he really as tough as he portrays? Surely with his knack for getting under peoples skins someone has challeneged him sometime over the years. Whats the real story on Bcb???? He might be one tough son of a gun though. I mean for a 50 year old to be so brazen and challenging all the time and not to mention have the courage to dress like he does he might be one tough old senior citizen.

I have known Bear-cat for many years and you would be Brazen too if you were Bear-cat. He is tough as Leather, Women Love him!!! and He is a great Writer who somehow got my password.

Haha ok longhorn. Well the match is tomorrow night, so we will see how valid your information is

Having only heard second hand accounts of this warrior from the west I hope I get to witness his carnage. There is another rumour that he may not wrestle. I think its something to do with not wanting him seeded at the state so he can suprise somebody and keep them from getting those valuable points in the semis