STATE TOURNAMENT!!!!

Ballerrrr32

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
just some teams i think will go. (:

A- Lake County, Forrest, Middleton, Hampton, Clarkrange.

AA- Gibson County, Obion County, South Greene, West View, McMinn Central

AAA- Memphis Central, Mount Juliet, Morristown west, Blackman, Overton,

Hey ballerrrr....Forrest, Clarkrange, Obion Co.have all lost.

Besides GC, Obion and Westwiew are in the same district...they all cant go.

I was surprised to see how it has played out. I didn't think Betsy or Obion would have much trouble. I knew that with the way things are in 8AA that things could get shaken up and thats how LA got ousted.

In AA I think:

Gibson

McMinn Central

Upperman

South Greene

Westview

Macon

I am not sure what to make of the region 2 teams and not very familiar with region 6. Just my picks at this point. comments?

It is very possible that the State Tournament in DI, no matter the Division, might be the best play in a long time. Great play, and seems to be the highest interest in some years. The way the brackets are setting up, and the players that will be exposed, and the press and attendance, it might be good to consider a press conference after each game to recognize players and coaches and allow both to communicate with the press in that atmosphere. This is possibly some of the best players as a group to come thru the State in some time but the SEC players that has come thru the past few years have been no slouches.

I would love to say that Scotts Hill will make it to State but I dont know if that will happen with Middleton in our district. I think that Middleton and Scotts Hill will make it through regionals but we will have to play Gleason at Gleason so I think that is where our run ends. For all you East TN teams I would watch out for Middleton they are very quick and can shoot. They all have decent hight so I look for them to make a run at State.

So pumped you were wrong and we dont have to go to Gleason! Looks like the Lady Lions might be making an appearance in the Boro after all!!!