Is Franklin High left high and dry?

Striker86

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No word on where he has gone to yet. I will release this if I find out.

Striker86 just likes to start a stir in my opinion. All I know is Franklin will be fine with Coach Webb and fine without him. I see a run at the state next year with our returning young players. Lots of them got playing time last year and I say the region needs to watch out for the Rebels sophomore class. MANY of them (not just the QB) got lots of playing time last year on a team that won 10 games!!!!!

Besides, I know for a fact he has been running workouts this week. The boys told me so. :popcorneater:

I know Dickerson will made a mistake if she chooses Clayton over Webb. That will come back to bite her in the rear. And yes that is the deal ,she will have to make a chose. Clayton will never win state and believe me when I say its not about the players for him ITS ALL ABOUT HIM AND WHAT HE WANTS good or bad. The Rebel nation may not believe this but you will find out in time.I tell you one more thing he will lie,lie and lie again when he's backed into a corner. Good Luck Rebel players you will need it with Clayton at head coach. If you don't believe me ask yourself one thing Why would Webb leave?

Trust me. I wasn't trying to stir up anything. I just wanted to get the word out. I was shocked to hear that Webb would leave. I always considered him the mastermind behind their football program. Maybe I'm wrong? I just felt it was a big blow to the program regardless of all the young talent returning. I'm sure the Rebels will done fine in '10. Any word on where he left Franklin to go to? I have been told it was a private school, but I don't want to announce this "educated guess" until my source says it is official.

Go Eagles!!! (We have our own issues trying to find a coach.)

Thanks Hogan. You still have me stumped on who will be our new coach at Indy. I'm not familiar with any coaches outside of TN but I did hear from a pretty decent source that the new coach would be from out of state. So that rumor is true?

Any word on whom you think will be a DC replacement for Franklin?

Why would Webb leave? This is strictly just my OPINION....this is not fact. 1) I am sure that BGA is able to pay more money or a better supplement than Franklin. 2) He may have less of a teaching load or possibly not one at all. Private schools fall under different guidelines than the public WC schools. 3) An old friend of his got the head coaching job so maybe Webb wants to coach along side him or maybe he owed him a huge favor from a betting incident in college (only jokin). Those are just three things that came to mind, but I can't prove any of them.