Is Franklin High left high and dry?

Striker86

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Webb going to BGA is a lateral move at all. And I dont think Webb sees it as lateral either. Webb turned down a head coaching job at Indy which would have been a step up to go to this what you call lateral move. Its not lateral at all. Congratulations to Coach Webb.

Who cares if it's a lateral move. He's leaving Clayton to join Euverard. He'd probably take a pay cut to get away from Clayton.

I dont think Webb going to BGA is a lateral move at all. And I dont think Webb sees it as lateral either. Webb turned down a head coaching job at Indy which would have been a step up to go to this what you call lateral move. Its not lateral at all. Congratulations to Coach Webb.

Who cares if it's a lateral move. He's leaving Clayton to join Euverard. He'd probably take a pay cut to get away from Clayton.

Thank you,Spoon

Speak up all even though its to late.

I think there will be more than one coach resigning

Hogan Here and My Info has been very good with this coaching situation, but you have players and coaches involved with this situation and Hogan believe's it's Mr. Webb's decision...... when to announce his intentions and when not to. Good Luck to Coach Webb and his decision from Hoganknows because Hogan already knows :popcorneater:

Rebel Rousers, now that we know Webb is heading to BGA, what affect will this have on the rebs? My friends around town say this will set the rebels back and that Webb has been a key ingredient in their success. Is there a worthy replacement on staff that could fill his shoes or will coach clayton make a hire?

Lets hear it!

:thumb:

Good grief, I don't know how I missed out on this thread. Magical things are getting ready to take place at BGA. The team of Marty U and Donnie Webb last resulted in a state championship at Oakland High School. Those two men are two of the finest men I have ever had the pleasure to be around. My son has nothing but the highest praise and esteem for both guys. Hard-working, smart, and Christian men who care about turning boys into good men. They are the best of friends. Man oh man, I am getting me some BGA gear for sure now. This is a dream come true for me. Just wish the reconcilliation had taken place back at the home of the red, white, and blue. Franklin, you lost yourself one fine man.

OK, Franklin folks I will tell you what the "RUMOR" is that has made it to the Boro is and you can tell us if it is true or not. dry.gif

"RUMOR"

1. That Clayton is having MAJOR pressure put on him to win the Gold Ball.

2. That he in turn is blaming it on the 'staff'.

3. That this year is put up or shut up time.

Y'alls turn!

Major pressure on him? Maybe

Gonna win a gold ball? Nope...at least not this upcoming season.

And he does try to blame it on the staff, not the 101 different offensive sets he tries to run plays out of.