Is Franklin High left high and dry?

Striker86

If Clayton is getting major pressure to win a gold ball someone doesnt know a whole lot about football and the district that they are in. They are in one of the two toughest districts in the state. From top to bottom its really competitive. Their district has be represented in almost every final in the last ten years. I guess some people will never be happy.

Im not saying Clayton is a great coach, all Im saying is that Franklin has done very well. It will be interesting to see how Franklin does this year with all of pressure and losing Webb.

Hogan what do you see happening at Franklin and can you all win the gold ball with the talent/coaching you have coming back? Do you see any of this pressure or is it just rumor?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Clayton is getting major pressure to win a gold ball someone doesnt know a whole lot about football and the district that they are in. They are in one of the two toughest districts in the state. From top to bottom its really competitive. Their district has be represented in almost every final in the last ten years. I guess some people will never be happy.

Im not saying Clayton is a great coach, all Im saying is that Franklin has done very well. It will be interesting to see how Franklin does this year with all of pressure and losing Webb.

Hogan what do you see happening at Franklin and can you all win the gold ball with the talent/coaching you have coming back? Do you see any of this pressure or is it just rumor?

Rumor ;)

I figured that was the case. I talked to your old buddy runtheball Friday. Too bad he isnt coaching high school anymore. Seems like he's happy where he's at though.

Hey fieldwalker, runtheball is good people..he needs to get back into the HS game. I think I saw him doing a promo for "Rooms To Go" the other day. :thumb:

• 1 month later...

obviously, know one is mature enough to make a replay to this thread.... but all i can say is that one of my great mentors in donald webb is leaving my school, and i have to believe its for his gain, (coaching is a job isnt it?), and that i played under coach clayton and i felt as if the strategy was up to the level of play.... im pretty sure FHS will just have to get past the BS to get ready for another great season, and wish both coaches the best of luck, because weather or not they realise it they were both father figures of mine.... BTW I'm gonna try to get away from Ft. Bragg for a scrimmage!!!!!! if someone could notify me of the schedule i'd be glad to spectate a great pre season game!!!!!!

and if i was an english scholar i'd be somewhere other than the airborne infantry! H-MINUS!!!!