Is Franklin High left high and dry?

Striker86

Why would Webb leave? This is strictly just my OPINION....this is not fact. 1) I am sure that BGA is able to pay more money or a better supplement than Franklin. 2) He may have less of a teaching load or possibly not one at all. Private schools fall under different guidelines than the public WC schools. 3) An old friend of his got the head coaching job so maybe Webb wants to coach along side him or maybe he owed him a huge favor from a betting incident in college (only jokin). Those are just three things that came to mind, but I can't prove any of them.

Opinion or Fact sounds like 3 pretty good reason for anyone to change jobs. Probably more true than we know in many coaching change situations.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fbforme...your clueless

striker86...your smarter than I thought

Clueless??? At least I'm not on here trying to be some kind of wizard who can predict all!! All I am saying is why would Coach Webb leave Franklin to go to BGA?

Wait now fbforme..you said nothing about why Coach Webb is leaving for BGA..you only said Franklin Football would be just fine with or without him if I'm reading your post correctly and Hogan begs to differ with you on that statement. Nuff said!!!

OH and by the way fbforme...You didn't see Hoganknows in "The Lord Of The Rings".....I'm a real wizard :thumb:

Why would Webb leave? This is strictly just my OPINION....this is not fact. 1) I am sure that BGA is able to pay more money or a better supplement than Franklin. 2) He may have less of a teaching load or possibly not one at all. Private schools fall under different guidelines than the public WC schools. 3) An old friend of his got the head coaching job so maybe Webb wants to coach along side him or maybe he owed him a huge favor from a betting incident in college (only jokin). Those are just three things that came to mind, but I can't prove any of them.

Zero of them are #1...but some are close...so your still on the right track there striker86...smarter than 4th grader or fbforme :thumb:

Hogan,

You are giving Striker ALL the props on the DW rumors. What about me? I want a pat on my back as well. Just kidding. Good luck to DW and ME @ BGA. Too many Initials! :lol:

1stdown..striker86 is batting about 330...so he is 2nd in the league right now...second behind ...The Wizard ....man, Hogan likes that name :thumb:

fbforme...your clueless

striker86...your smarter than I thought

Clueless??? At least I'm not on here trying to be some kind of wizard who can predict all!! All I am saying is why would Coach Webb leave Franklin to go to BGA?

Wait now fbforme..you said nothing about why Coach Webb is leaving for BGA..you only said Franklin Football would be just fine with or without him if I'm reading your post correctly and Hogan begs to differ with you on that statement. Nuff said!!!

OH and by the way fbforme...You didn't see Hoganknows in "The Lord Of The Rings".....I'm a real wizard :flower:

And I will repeat: If Coach Webb wants to go to BGA (a smaller school) then Franklin High will be fine without him. You will see!

I too would love to know what runtheball thinks about both Franklin and Indy.

I figured Webb was going to BGA. To me Franklin will suffer quite a bit. They obviously will have talent and good coaching but Webb did an excellent job. Replacing him with the same kind of quality coach or better will be difficult. Maybe Eubanks would like a job. Or heck maybe even ole Smitty would like this job. Wouldnt that be something.

Let me try this, why would Webb leave Franklin.

#1 Clayton

#2 Clayton is out of control

#3 Clayton passed the blame to him for the Brentwood lose

#4 Clayton is a joke

#5 Willie D. doesn't listen to anyone.

#6 Webb always wanted to drive a big white bus.... GO WILDCATS

Well "getmeone" it is obvious that you are just trying to throw stones at Coach Clayton. Why don't you say this to his face and talk to the man? Why is he "out of control"? Is going to the state championship last year and winning ten games this year being out of control? If so, then there are lots of schools that would like to be out of control. If he is a joke then tell him yourself!!!!

I was one that was ALL OVER CLAYTON on his terrible scheduling last year, but I do not think he is a joke. He just likes to play his KY buddies :flower: . The schedule worked out and now this year we have six home games so I have nothing (right now) to complain about. Get over it and move on!!!