Is Franklin High left high and dry?

Striker86

fbforme---- How do you know that i haven't talked to him?

And by the way another coach has resigned?????? Clayton has nothing do with that either right FBFORME? I know I'm correct on ever dang thing I said. Defense won the most of those games, sorry ... Clayton need to thank his lucky stars for Matt. Matt is his only hope.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wizard Says......getmeone and fbforme are not on the same PAGE :oops:

fbforme just don't see Hogan..... But one day soon he will

And what am I suppose to see??? I see a disgruntled person who likes to predict what is going to happen. Maybe the "wizard" can tell me if it is going to rain next Thursday. can you do that? I have plans and I'd like to know the weather. Heck, you think you can predict everything else. All I am saying is people need to get over it. If Coach Webb thinks a smaller school is his answer then let him go! I believe that the Rebels will be better this year then they were this past season. I really see good talent in the sophomore class. With Matt at helm and with the coaching he gets I think the future of Rebel football is GREAT! Get on board Hogan, because it is going to be an AWESOME ride!

Please look into your crystal ball and see those Rebel victories!!!

Hogan looks into his crystal ball and sees rain for today and tonight...so dress for bad weather today fbforme. High of 60 degrees. :)

Next Thursday..Partly Sunny and High around 50..Good Looking Weather...you know just like Sandra Bullock in "The Blind Side" :)

Maybe all the Rebel fans will find out some good news after their football banquet tonight. :oops:

Good Luck to the Rebels and Hogan has to go...ESPN is calling or is that Fox Sports :)

Hogan Out aka The Wizard

I dont think Webb going to BGA is a lateral move at all. And I dont think Webb sees it as lateral either. Webb turned down a head coaching job at Indy which would have been a step up to go to this what you call lateral move. Its not lateral at all. Congratulations to Coach Webb.

Also when it comes to Franklin football you might want to trust Hogan and his crystal ball.

Hogan whats this good news all about? I know you said you talked to Indy's old coach....would that be Smitty or Eubanks? Would this good news have anything to do with that conversation???

The Wizard Says......getmeone and fbforme are not on the same PAGE :x

fbforme just don't see Hogan..... But one day soon he will

And what am I suppose to see??? I see a disgruntled person who likes to predict what is going to happen. Maybe the "wizard" can tell me if it is going to rain next Thursday. can you do that? I have plans and I'd like to know the weather. Heck, you think you can predict everything else. All I am saying is people need to get over it. If Coach Webb thinks a smaller school is his answer then let him go! I believe that the Rebels will be better this year then they were this past season. I really see good talent in the sophomore class. With Matt at helm and with the coaching he gets I think the future of Rebel football is GREAT! Get on board Hogan, because it is going to be an AWESOME ride!

Please look into your crystal ball and see those Rebel victories!!!

As a fourth generation Rebel, I hope they do well. I think your dreaming a little but thats ok too.

If you don't think losing Webb is HUGH your crazy. Wildcats by 2

Hogan looks into his crystal ball and sees rain for today and tonight...so dress for bad weather today fbforme. High of 60 degrees. :x

Next Thursday..Partly Sunny and High around 50..Good Looking Weather...you know just like Sandra Bullock in "The Blind Side" :x

Maybe all the Rebel fans will find out some good news after their football banquet tonight. :x

Good Luck to the Rebels and Hogan has to go...ESPN is calling or is that Fox Sports :x

Hogan Out aka The Wizard

What did I miss at the banquet? Hogan