Humboldt 2010 Predictions?

Humboldt scrimmaged Bolivar last night and the Vikings were absolutely dominant! I don't really know if the Vikes defense is just THAT good or if Bolivars offense is just that bad. The Backers were in the backfield all night with many tackles for loses. The offense was pretty good as well will a couple long break away TD runs. Next scrimmage is this Friday @ USJ I believe. Then it will be time for the Jamboree & the Vikings will play Dyersburg @ Dyersburg.

Thanks Humboldt58 good to hear from Viking land. I have been told that Humboldt is going to be pretty tough this year. Kept me informed for USJ scrimmage.Who is going to be the QB this year i hear its Harris and then some say Shepard. Every where else Humboldt should be in good shape. I think the D will be solid and the offense with the number of backs they have should be a good season for the Vikings! Again thanks for the update kept me informed! Good luck this season! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Humboldt58 good to hear from Viking land. I have been told that Humboldt is going to be pretty tough this year. Kept me informed for USJ scrimmage.Who is going to be the QB this year i hear its Harris and then some say Shepard. Every where else Humboldt should be in good shape. I think the D will be solid and the offense with the number of backs they have should be a good season for the Vikings! Again thanks for the update kept me informed! Good luck this season! :thumb:

Harris has the starting job at QB but look for Shepard to get some playing time under center as well.

What district is Humboldt in? I thought they were in 14a with Union City and Lake Co. but I don't guess they are

Humboldt and Trenton both are in the districtwith Lake Co and Union City during the regular season but when the playoffs start,Humboldt and Trenton go to the Double A playoff bracket.The true Single A teams in the district are Greenfield,Halls,South Fulton,Lake Co and Union City.!

Thanks they are both good athletes and are very fast! If Hunboldt o line blocks well and Harris can complete 6 to 7 passes a game that will really open the running game. I look forward to the upcoming season! :thumb:

Humboldt is scrimmaging USJ tomorrow night at USJ. Does any one know the time?

Edited by zebra99

Humboldt does travel to USJ tonight and the scrimmage begins at 7. USJ will be a tough scrimmage for Humboldt should be a good one.If Anyone goes let us know how it went. Won't be able to make it got to sit with the Grand children.

It's no surprise to me that we beat Bolivar and then got beaten by USJ... this usually happens on most football seasons for us... But USJ is PRETTY good, so it's understandable to me if we lost. Do you all think Humboldt can get to the playoffs this year?