Stacy Carter new Science Hill Football Coach

NETFan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing coach Carter is walking around during workouts getting a feel for things learning who's who. Its good to see ALL the coaching staff back (for possibility the time being) and "hope" to see Ralph Nelson come on board.

Speaking on the "new", the students this week voted on what design they want on the new artificial turf. Kinda cool . . .

I'm hearing coach Carter is walking around during workouts getting a feel for things learning who's who. Its good to see ALL the coaching staff back (for possibility the time being) and "hope" to see Ralph Nelson come on board.

Speaking on the "new", the students this week voted on what design they want on the new artificial turf. Kinda cool . . .[/quote]

Anyword on the winner. After seeing some of the possibilities, I'm kind of curious as how it's going to look.

• 2 weeks later...
How is everyone liking the new coach?

I'm hearing that kids are coming out of the wood work at Science Hill with the arrival of the new coach. We will see how many stay out after Carter's boot camp. From what I hear it will be tough!

Looking forward to it :thumb:

GO TOPPERS

Well that will be the question. How many like his coaching style enough to stay with the program?

How is everyone liking the new coach?

I'm hearing that kids are coming out of the wood work at Science Hill with the arrival of the new coach. We will see how many stay out after Carter's boot camp. From what I hear it will be tough!

Looking forward to it :hungry:

GO TOPPERS

Well that will be the question. How many like his coaching style enough to stay with the program?

Well, the norm for the beginning of the season is usually around 80-85 kids. So if 100 kids come out and 50% can't cut it, then that will be ok. You just want the kids that really want it and work hard to stay.

• 1 month later...