Obion Co. @ Gibson Co., Jan. 26th

GCPioneer

After Obion Central beat GC, I was wondering if the Reedy's are gonna move back across the county line so thier girls can play for the Lady Rebs again? ;)

You're an idiot. I'm sure they'd much rather stay at Gibson Co. and win another gold ball this year. Since Aubrey has been at GC, we're 4-1 against OC and gave them a 33 point lashing in the Region semi's last year. Expect no different this year.

You predicting a 33-point win by the Lady Pioneers over the Lady Rebels in the tournaments ?? ......

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Obion Central beat GC, I was wondering if the Reedy's are gonna move back across the county line so thier girls can play for the Lady Rebs again? ;)

You're an idiot. I'm sure they'd much rather stay at Gibson Co. and win another gold ball this year. Since Aubrey has been at GC, we're 4-1 against OC and gave them a 33 point lashing in the Region semi's last year. Expect no different this year.

You predicting a 33-point win by the Lady Pioneers over the Lady Rebels in the tournaments ?? ......

you mean they actually moved? i had heard that they were still using their house a long time after the elder sister was playing games for GC

GCPioneer, this buttkicking OC gave GC has shaken you to your core man, you are reacting very petty now, instead of the usual decent posts

1) saying refs were bad

2) saying GC played poorly

3) saying GC will win by 33 again this year

4) calling a Greenfield fan an idiot (well, maybe okay on that one cause i just read the prediction of GFF on front page LOL)

i have lost respect for you for now and will put you in with all the usual posters on here, until you start respecting the other teams who are trying just as hard as GC to accomplish their goals

of course reading the initial page of this thread, you expected GC to pound OC like they did last year, so you obviously were very surprised, so i forgive you

of course i am trying to figure out this "poor" play by GC by the stats given ... GC was 40% from three range, 90% from FT line, very few turnovers, only outrebounded by five by a much taller team

i caught the game on charter and OC just pounded that butt ... and all i hear are a bunch of excuses

i predict westview beat you too in the district semi, we been very close so far and now we see a dent in the armor

OC, quit making dilated eye excuses for Fussell, that's just plain weak too, she had a dern triple double if the poster on here is correct, so nobody wants to hear how it was some miracle cause she was blind

i wish she'd go back to the Fussell of last year and shoot everytime, they were much easier to beat that way

lastly i wish some team would get beat and just fess up ... why cant it ever just be, "They beat us"?

you mean they actually moved? i had heard that they were still using their house a long time after the elder sister was playing games for GC

GCPioneer, this buttkicking OC gave GC has shaken you to your core man, you are reacting very petty now, instead of the usual decent posts

1) saying refs were bad

2) saying GC played poorly

3) saying GC will win by 33 again this year

4) calling a Greenfield fan an idiot (well, maybe okay on that one cause i just read the prediction of GFF on front page LOL)

i have lost respect for you for now and will put you in with all the usual posters on here, until you start respecting the other teams who are trying just as hard as GC to accomplish their goals

of course reading the initial page of this thread, you expected GC to pound OC like they did last year, so you obviously were very surprised, so i forgive you

of course i am trying to figure out this "poor" play by GC by the stats given ... GC was 40% from three range, 90% from FT line, very few turnovers, only outrebounded by five by a much taller team

i caught the game on charter and OC just pounded that butt ... and all i hear are a bunch of excuses

i predict westview beat you too in the district semi, we been very close so far and now we see a dent in the armor

OC, quit making dilated eye excuses for Fussell, that's just plain weak too, she had a dern triple double if the poster on here is correct, so nobody wants to hear how it was some miracle cause she was blind

i wish she'd go back to the Fussell of last year and shoot everytime, they were much easier to beat that way

lastly i wish some team would get beat and just fess up ... why cant it ever just be, "They beat us"?

LOL, I thought they taught you guys over there in Martin some reading comprehension! Myself as well as the other GC fans on here even said that OC outplayed us, if you'd read back. As soon as I got home from the game, I got on here and stated the OC outhustled us and they wanted it more. They got all the 50/50 rebounds and easy fastbreak points. I talked to Pate days before the game was played and even told her that I was expecting a close game considering GC hadn't played up to their ability in the previous games reguardless of the scores. lovesbball and the rest will back me up on that statement as we do know how the team performs at a championship manner. Go back and read in the Jackson Sun the day after the game was played. Take a look at what Butler was quoted saying in the paper if you could comprehend what she's saying. As far as losing your respect.....does it look like I honestly care? Learn some reading comprehension and then I'll respect your post as well.

Purple, I don't see us winning by 33 points again. However, I don't see us losing to Central again.

WesCharge, you can beat us in the District semi's, but it's all about the grand prize in the end!

Ghostofwescharge posted....

"...OC, quit making dilated eye excuses for Fussell, that's just plain weak too, she had a dern triple double if the poster on here is correct, so nobody wants to hear how it was some miracle cause she was blind"

I don't think anybody is making excuses for Fussell's play because of her eye (I'm not anyway...Maybe the original poster who mentioned it was, I don't know)...As you said she did hit for a triple-double (at least her 4th such game in a row)...It's more like when Jordan played that play-off game with the flu and just about had to be carried of the floor (people still talk about that)...To be honest, I didn't really believe the poster when they put it out there...I didn't see how you could play and play the game she did with one good eye....She didn't have a bad game but it makes sense now about the four early free throw misses in a row(I would venture to bet she hasn't ever missed four in a row in high school) and some of the easy shots she missed...Her passing the ball more and getting others involved is what did GC in....If she continues to play that way the Lady Rebels will be very hard to beat...

Ghostofwescharge also posted.....

"...of course i am trying to figure out this "poor" play by GC by the stats given ... GC was 40% from three range, 90% from FT line, very few turnovers, only outrebounded by five by a much taller team

i caught the game on charter and OC just pounded that butt ... and all i hear are a bunch of excuses..."

Glad to see someone else share my opinion on this....

BTW...If Rechis were to win Miss Basketball it would be hard to argue with that pick...She is a fine player and would be very deserving...

StOP the Madness!!! :o I just talked to the "true Ghost" and he said tha nobody is moving everywhere and everyone is supposed to be where they are ;)

He also sent out congrats to his former Lady Rebs for , as he put it, "keepin' the roundball true and knocking down mad props in the GC baskets of da fa hizzle, shizzle , dizzle" .

he also stated his presence would be felt at the 13AA tournament as he sees all and knows all from high above the Central station rafters!! :lol:

BOO!! :thumb:

I watched the game last night on our local channel....

It could have been much worse....OC missed no telling how many easy shots right at the basket...GC seemed to settle on the outside shot too much and the Lady Pioneers seemed very surprised that OC came right back and retook the lead after GC stormed out of the half and took that 7 point lead...When OC started to build their lead you could tell that GC was very rattled....

I also think OC needs to utilize their size much more than they do...Both Pate and Goodman at 6'2" tower above most of their opposition and both have nice shots...Feed the bigs and that leaves the perimeter that much more open....

I'm impressed with OC's freshmen...Brandi Goodman and Paige Hicks are going to be good ones....

First of all, I feel it necessary to post on this forum about speculations Ghost has made about the Reedy family. You should definitely gets your facts straight before you post your "garbage." In fact, the Reedy's had moved well before the school year ever started. AND as if you would be the type to worry about accuracy and facts, I would know since I am married to their oldest daughter! Why don't you act like an adult and give us the chance to know who you are. However, it seems you are too scared to do so. Also, the Lady Rebels won and Lady Pioneers lost. One game, one win, one loss. That is it. OC has a right to gloat for the old saying goes, "To the victors the spoils go." However, this game means nothing in the grand scheme of things so everyone please quit putting so much emphasis on it. The tournaments are the REAL games. SEE YOU THEN! :popcorneater:

I watched the game last night on our local channel....

It could have been much worse....OC missed no telling how many easy shots right at the basket...GC seemed to settle on the outside shot too much and the Lady Pioneers seemed very surprised that OC came right back and retook the lead after GC stormed out of the half and took that 7 point lead...When OC started to build their lead you could tell that GC was very rattled....

I also think OC needs to utilize their size much more than they do...Both Pate and Goodman at 6'2" tower above most of their opposition and both have nice shots...Feed the bigs and that leaves the perimeter that much more open....

I'm impressed with OC's freshmen...Brandi Goodman and Paige Hicks are going to be good ones....

Man, I told you... had Fussell not had that eye dialated we would've lost by 50! :popcorneater:

As for our girls being shocked.... The only thing they could've been shocked about is how bad they played. If you say we didn't play bad, you obviously haven't seen GC too much. Our fans usually know when we play bad.

LU....pay no attention to WesCharge. I know who he is, but we'll see if he is man enough to get on here and let us in on who he really is. Also, the thing about the Reedy's still living in Troy is garbage. He's just on here happy that Gibson Co. finally lost a game and now he has a chance to get under our skin with this loss and that's what he's trying to do.

First of all, I feel it necessary to post on this forum about speculations Ghost has made about the Reedy family. You should definitely gets your facts straight before you post your "garbage." In fact, the Reedy's had moved well before the school year ever started. AND as if you would be the type to worry about accuracy and facts, I would know since I am married to their oldest daughter! Why don't you act like an adult and give us the chance to know who you are. However, it seems you are too scared to do so. Also, the Lady Rebels won and Lady Pioneers lost. One game, one win, one loss. That is it. OC has a right to gloat for the old saying goes, "To the victors the spoils go." However, this game means nothing in the grand scheme of things so everyone please quit putting so much emphasis on it. The tournaments are the REAL games. SEE YOU THEN! :popcorneater:

This is the most accurate post on this entire thread. Congratulations LU for citing THE FACTS! That usually shuts all this nonsense up! Thank you for clearing that up for Ghost about Reedy. ( People connected with our program know this already) People can't argue with facts. OC beat Gibson Co. That's it! 1 more victory in the W column for OC and only a loss for Gibson Co. When the tournaments start we will see how things turn out. Ghost you need to get a clue!!

Go Gibson Co. :blink: