Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

You know... I hate to be the ONE to keep bringing up the M word... but atmospher on this side of the state is spelled M A R Y V I L L E!!! But I have to admit that DB is the closes thing we have in comparison in NET. :blush:

I am so proud you told the honest truth CAP. But really, the new visitor seats will really help. I respect you OPINIONS, but I like you to hear mine as well. I hope you all win all games, minus DB.

It does sound like D-B is trying to be more accommodating to their visitors. :thumb:

Went by and looked at the new visitor's stands earlier today. One new section in the endzone. the main section does go to about the 35 yard line. They are much nicer than the old ones and are permanent. We were told that they will also put additional temporary seats beside those, which will basically be in what is the baseball outfield.

You got alot of room in that Mini Van don't you MR. ELLIS? :thumb:

I think I know the Mr. Ellis you are talking about... so thanks for the complement. But he still has kids @ THS and both of mine have graduated.... took the youngest back to school Sunday (thank the Lord)!!!! :wacko: He plays basketball at Lees McRae. They start informal workouts this week. My oldest plays at ETSU and this will be his last dance on stage. He graduates this year. At 5' 10" he won the dunk contest in the Blue and Gold inner squad game last year. If you want to come check him out let me know... I can get tickets. :thumb: I'm not bragging... I'm just happy with their accomplishments (so far), and I'm not ashamed to say so

I think I know the Mr. Ellis you are talking about... so thanks for the complement. But he still has kids @ THS and both of mine have graduated.... took the youngest back to school Sunday (thank the Lord)!!!! :wacko: He plays basketball at Lees McRae. They start informal workouts this week. My oldest plays at ETSU and this will be his last dance on stage. He graduates this year. At 5' 10" he won the dunk contest in the Blue and Gold inner squad game last year. If you want to come check him out let me know... I can get tickets. :thumb: I'm not bragging... I'm just happy with their accomplishments (so far), and I'm not ashamed to say so

Not to be rude,thanks for the invite but i have season tickets to DUKE,Had them for the last 8 yrs,cost me 1800 a yr,watching ETSU would be like watching a JV team.But thats another WEB site sorry.So you telling me your Mr. Johnson,Thanks again for the invite but ill pass.{{{{{{{{{{{{ROLL TRIBE ROLL}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Not to be rude,thanks for the invite but i have season tickets to DUKE,Had them for the last 8 yrs,cost me 1800 a yr,watching ETSU would be like watching a JV team.But thats another WEB site sorry.So you telling me your Mr. Johnson,Thanks again for the invite but ill pass.{{{{{{{{{{{{ROLL TRIBE ROLL}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

That figures. DB...Duke.... neither one can win the BIG games. Just kiddin (I think). :roflolk: ETSU plays KENTUKY this year!!! Hows that for a jv game. And no my names not Johnson... but you're on the right track.

Edited by Cap1

Cap . . . Good for you and yours. I love watching my kids do anything. And if they earn any accolades, it is that much more fun. :mrgreen:

Man CAP1, you sure got somebody in KPT in a twist. Sounds like a spoiled rich kid.

By the way CAP, I need to see you to purchase some of your famous CROW Sauce. Always good to have a bottle to give away. And for the times I need it myself, I would rather have my own bottle.

Man CAP1, you sure got somebody in KPT in a twist. Sounds like a spoiled rich kid.

By the way CAP, I need to see you to purchase some of your famous CROW Sauce. Always good to have a bottle to give away. And for the times I need it myself, I would rather have my own bottle.

You fellas need to man up and learn to eat yer crow as we in Greeneville have...no sauce and 1 bite at a time.