Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

Theres alot of wishful thinking going on here. :thumb:

Kinda like hoping one player can stay healthy ;)

Actually I worry more about the health of whoever tries to tackle him B)

By the way, this player from Crockett that makes everyone "crap their pants", Does he carry a box of laxative in his back pocket?

B)

Theres alot of wishful thinking going on here. :thumb:

Kinda like hoping one player can stay healthy ;)

Actually I worry more about the health of whoever tries to tackle him B)

By the way, this player from Crockett that makes everyone "crap their pants", Does he carry a box of laxative in his back pocket?

B)

No idea but on the remake of the remake of the longest yard you'll probably see that trick. Or was that already done in The Little Giants?

3 years, your RB has been hurt and out for games 3 times in those years. Can he be great? Sure. Has he impressed me to prove that? No.

Well former I don't think that impressing you is real high on Sensabaugh's list. Yes he missed some games with injury, but so has alot of other players. Several players on DB's team alone missed more games that Sensabaugh, not to mention all the other players on other teams that missed more games than Sensabaugh. I don't hear anybody ask questions about them being injury prone. Heck St. Claire missed more games in one year at South than Sensabaugh did in three years, I never heard you say he was injury prone. I bet you have several starters at Boone that have missed more games because of injury than has Sensabaugh. Are you hoping thay can stay healthy? Are you starting to get the picture? :thumb:

FB, most will agree with you. Especially after he recieved TACA All State RB. The fact that Clark is on the TACA commission and additionally that he did not recieve the TSWA All State nod spoke volumes about his 2009 performance. However, his Frosh year was exemplary. And his game against South was spectacular in 2009. Yes, we all know DB has South mesmirized but nonetheless he put on a show. His only quality game of the year in my opinion. And yes, additionally he lives thus far off his family name. That said, I feel his best is yet to come. He will be a senior and I feel you will see him show the devistating quality all Indians know he is capable of. He is an athlete there is no doubt. For 2010 he will prove his namesake. He will become the storied RB that the Indian Nation has been waiting for. Mark it down.

Well former I don't think that impressing you is real high on Sensabaugh's list. Yes he missed some games with injury, but so has alot of other players. Several players on DB's team alone missed more games that Sensabaugh, not to mention all the other players on other teams that missed more games than Sensabaugh. I don't hear anybody ask questions about them being injury prone. Heck St. Claire missed more games in one year at South than Sensabaugh did in three years, I never heard you say he was injury prone. I bet you have several starters at Boone that have missed more games because of injury than has Sensabaugh. Are you hoping thay can stay healthy? Are you starting to get the picture? :popcorneater:

Simply reminding you of some past history. And impressing everyone is part of the game he plays, because he is different than anyone else. With the name and the hype, he is said to be a DI player. To be honest, I say Phillips play and have never seen anything like it. Closest I've been to be really impressed was the kid from Morristown East. I'd like to see this kid cut loose and let everyone know that East TN has some players. The eye will be on him this year, you know that bud.

FB, most will agree with you. Especially after he recieved TACA All State RB. The fact that Clark is on the TACA commission and additionally that he did not recieve the TSWA All State nod spoke volumes about his 2009 performance. However, his Frosh year was exemplary. And his game against South was spectacular in 2009. Yes, we all know DB has South mesmirized but nonetheless he put on a show. His only quality game of the year in my opinion. And yes, additionally he lives thus far off his family name. That said, I feel his best is yet to come. He will be a senior and I feel you will see him show the devistating quality all Indians know he is capable of. He is an athlete there is no doubt. For 2010 he will prove his namesake. He will become the storied RB that the Indian Nation has been waiting for. Mark it down.

Nice how you down a player then build him up in the end of your post to make it look like you never actually said anything bad. And at the same time you "CYA" because your affraid he'll make you eat your words in 2010. I understand you've been left feeling a little empty, but trying to bring another player down is not going to help you feel any better. I think you might want to take a look at the stats if you actually think CS is living off his family name. He has already set the rushing record at DB with one year to go. He has yet to run behind a good offensive line. If you can get access to the game films you can see for yourself. And Im pretty sure it took more that Clarks "1" vote to name Sensabaugh the TACA RB. I don't think your ACCORN buddies have invaded Tennessee High School sports yet. But like I said. Get access to the game films because you don't know what your talking about. He already has a offer on the table from Clemson. So step back. :popcorneater:

Well former I don't think that impressing you is real high on Sensabaugh's list. Yes he missed some games with injury, but so has alot of other players. Several players on DB's team alone missed more games that Sensabaugh, not to mention all the other players on other teams that missed more games than Sensabaugh. I don't hear anybody ask questions about them being injury prone. Heck St. Claire missed more games in one year at South than Sensabaugh did in three years, I never heard you say he was injury prone. I bet you have several starters at Boone that have missed more games because of injury than has Sensabaugh. Are you hoping thay can stay healthy? Are you starting to get the picture? :blink:

Simply reminding you of some past history. And impressing everyone is part of the game he plays, because he is different than anyone else. With the name and the hype, he is said to be a DI player. To be honest, I say Phillips play and have never seen anything like it. Closest I've been to be really impressed was the kid from Morristown East. I'd like to see this kid cut loose and let everyone know that East TN has some players. The eye will be on him this year, you know that bud.

Yes and I was simply reminding you of some past history. Also he is impressing everyone except you and a handful of DB hating South fans. (see my post above). Maybe the hype is real and maybe he is a D1 player. Clemson seems to think so (see my post above). Did you see Phillips play against DB? Is he still at that Big 10 school? Who is the kid from Morristown East?

If the DB offensive line gets off their duffs during the off season and gets in shape you will see Sensabaugh cut loose. Bank on it. :popcorneater:

Well former I don't think that impressing you is real high on Sensabaugh's list. Yes he missed some games with injury, but so has alot of other players. Several players on DB's team alone missed more games that Sensabaugh, not to mention all the other players on other teams that missed more games than Sensabaugh. I don't hear anybody ask questions about them being injury prone. Heck St. Claire missed more games in one year at South than Sensabaugh did in three years, I never heard you say he was injury prone. I bet you have several starters at Boone that have missed more games because of injury than has Sensabaugh. Are you hoping thay can stay healthy? Are you starting to get the picture? :blink:

Yes and I was simply reminding you of some past history. Also he is impressing everyone except you and a handful of DB hating South fans. (see my post above). Maybe the hype is real and maybe he is a D1 player. Clemson seems to think so (see my post above). Did you see Phillips play against DB? Is he still at that Big 10 school? Who is the kid from Morristown East?

If the DB offensive line gets off their duffs during the off season and gets in shape you will see Sensabaugh cut loose. Bank on it. :popcorneater:

Well is he good, yes, is he game breaking awesome, no. Now you state he is the real deal and by the looks of him, he has the size. I have not seen him just tear a team down like the kid from Morristown East did. Tee Howell was his name. He was Mo East's whole game, and the only reason they lose the games they did was because they used him EVERY play so 3rd quarter, he was dead tired. Quick, fast, athletic. Now being tired won't be a problem at DB since you all have the numbers. If we are going to talk about DB and Phillips not doing it, he came close once but let's let it be what it is...DB is in South's head and that will win games upon games. Same with South and Boone, they are in Boone's head.

DB has South's number thats all there is to it. As for Phillips, I thought he was still at Wisconsin or whatever but not playing. My dad said he saw him on TV playing once but couldn't do the moves he did at that level against the kids. To be expected. Was phillips an awesome player, hands down yes. Can Sens be? I'd pay to see that, but as you say he has to have a line. Sad that a kid going DI depends on someone else. Do I want him to go somewhere? Absolutely I think any kid from around here that gets that chance would be awesome to see. He has the build and speed, just needs an awesome season to go with it.

Nice how you down a player then build him up in the end of your post to make it look like you never actually said anything bad. And at the same time you "CYA" because your affraid he'll make you eat your words in 2010. I understand you've been left feeling a little empty, but trying to bring another player down is not going to help you feel any better. I think you might want to take a look at the stats if you actually think CS is living off his family name. He has already set the rushing record at DB with one year to go. He has yet to run behind a good offensive line. If you can get access to the game films you can see for yourself. And Im pretty sure it took more that Clarks "1" vote to name Sensabaugh the TACA RB. I don't think your ACCORN buddies have invaded Tennessee High School sports yet. But like I said. Get access to the game films because you don't know what your talking about. He already has a offer on the table from Clemson. So step back. :popcorneater:

Jack...I don't have to cover anything. He wasn't all state material in 2009...period. My son is done. Ain't no secret. He just wasn't college football material. He had a great high school career. We moved on. Yeah it hurt. But, he gave it his best shot. Just wasn't good enough. I've watched CS since 7th grade. He was a terror in basketball. And no, I didn't see him play his Frosh year. But I saw him play the last two. He hasn't reached his potential yet. I have seen that. I hope the best for him. Tear it down if you want.

formerblazer I'll go easy on you because up until this subject you've had some good post on here. But I think maybe you should learn how to choose your battles. You say "Sad that a kid going D1 depends on someone else". That statement alone is kind of stupid. I can't believe you even posted that. But I'll play along. A running back is only as good as his line blocking for him. As I told you before, CS has yet to run behind a "good" line at DB. In spite of poor blocking he has already set the DB rushing record with one year left. Last year, and I think most people that know would agree, DB had their weakest offensive line in the past 25 years. But still CS rushed for over 1,000 yrds., and he did it in 8 games. And most of those yrds. were from second effort and after getting hit behind the line probably 50% of the time. And you make that statement that he has to depend on someone else???? I mean if you don't like Chris for some odd reason just go ahead and let it out. No need to make a fool of yourself by not knowing what your talking about.

And Comp, you say Chris wasn't all state material in 2009 "period". But he was named to the all state TACA team. Which makes him "all state material". That I am positive of. I think the both of you should just drop it because neither of you have seen CS play very many games at all. Don't let the Green Monster eat you alive. :popcorneater: