Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

Well I hate to do this to you but here goes. :wacko:

Your trying to tell me that CS already setting the DB rushing record with one year to go is just my opinion?

Your trying to tell me that CS rushing for over 1,000 yards in 8 games in 2009 is just my opinon?

Your trying to tell me that the offer from D1 Clemson all ready on the table is just my opinion?

Your trying to tell me that what I said about DB's offensive line is just my opinion?

Comp said CS was not all state material in 2009. Yet he was named to the TACA All State Team. Comp had an opinion....I had a fact.

Here is another fact. You said in a above post that you were not going to argue with me, yet you continue to argue. :thumb:

:thumb: fine fine you win.

Any words on anyone else signing in the past couple of days? I know Tallman is going to try and walk on at VT, and someone mentioned some others but I'd like to hear if we have anyone else going. Of course, we also have the long line of kids giving it a try at CN, but I haven't heard much news in the past few days. Usual signers going to E&H, Tusculum, CN, etc?

This is the great thing about Tricitiessports.com,I went back and found a few that signed this week other than Hansen at DB.SH-Scheutte to Maryville.TH-Tallman to Tech as a walk on the first year and free ride the last three.TH-Davis to Morehead State.TH-Taylor to Carson-Newman.South-Garvin to VMI.Elizabethton-Forbes to TN Tech. I didn't look real hard but found these guys,I'm sure there are a bunch more in

upper east Tennessee

Any words on anyone else signing in the past couple of days? I know Tallman is going to try and walk on at VT, and someone mentioned some others but I'd like to hear if we have anyone else going. Of course, we also have the long line of kids giving it a try at CN, but I haven't heard much news in the past few days. Usual signers going to E&H, Tusculum, CN, etc?

This is the great thing about Tricitiessports.com,I went back and found a few that signed this week other than Hansen at DB.SH-Scheutte to Maryville.TH-Tallman to Tech as a walk on the first year and free ride the last three.TH-Davis to Morehead State.TH-Taylor to Carson-Newman.South-Garvin to VMI.Elizabethton-Forbes to TN Tech. I didn't look real hard but found these guys,I'm sure there are a bunch more in

upper east Tennessee

Add two more to that list. Blake Shropshire is going to sign with Carson Newman today and Matt Duncan is signing with College of Charelston in West Virginia.

Cap, how many yards did Tallman have?

We haven't heard from cap much since the season, hopefully he can get on here and tell us. I know between the game before Boone and the game with us he had close to 700 yards in the air just in those two games. Is that the college of charelston in SC or WV Comp?

In SC it's College of Charleston. In WV it's University of Charleston. And yes, I believe it is WV.

Cap, how many yards did Tallman have?

We haven't heard from cap much since the season, hopefully he can get on here and tell us. I know between the game before Boone and the game with us he had close to 700 yards in the air just in those two games. Is that the college of charelston in SC or WV Comp?

In SC it's College of Charleston. In WV it's University of Charleston. And yes, I believe it is WV.

Nice. Don't know too much about these programs besides they are D2? Either way, really good for a lot of the kids around here to be going places.

Sorry FB...I wasn't clear before. College of Charleston I think is DII but they don't have a football program. And of course University of Charleston in WV is in fact DII in the WVIAC. Charleston Southern University is DIAA or whatever it is called this week and they do have a football program. They play in the Big South with the likes of Coastal Carolina, Winthrop, and Liberty. I am confident he committed to WV and not SC. He will be in good company there. Danny Thomas (Viking 2006) is a LB. Jeff Greene (Topper 2008) is a LB and if I am not mistaken a 2009 Topper has committed there as well. Very expensive school at 36K.

FB, there are currently no Tennessee committments on Charleston's websit. So I must be mistaken about Harmon and the Topper player. As well, I believe it was Batman who posted that Matt Duncan committed to Charleston. We will see.

I heard it on www.tricities.com news , there should be a video for you to see their report. Nothing up on tricitiessports.com or johnsoncitypress yet.

Yes it is very good to see our local kids get an opportunity to play college football regardless of NAIA, DIII, DII, FCS (DI-AA) or DI. Not many young men get a chance regardless of the level of play. Its a tough transition and very different than high school. I wish all the local guys much success.

GO TOPPERS