Division II State Duals?

SportsTNFan

I must say that the Bay-CBHS semi is very intriguing. A final between Ryan & CBHS would be even more so, IMO ,CBHS matches up veeery well with Ryan. Having said that, I'd still like to see CBHS over the pantyhosed boys.

Ghouse, correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the Purple wave can achieve a first by getting into the finals and possibly winning it. Have they ever made it to the finals?

This is one of the more interesting Duals we've had in quite some time and McC shouldn't be taken lightly by FR either.

Buck,

When are you going to give everyone your predictions of this state dual? You haven't made your predictions elsewhere have you?

Surely you will not miss out on predicting what looks to be the most competitive duals we've had in a while- injuries or not.

I must say that the Bay-CBHS semi is very intriguing. A final between Ryan & CBHS would be even more so, IMO ,CBHS matches up veeery well with Ryan. Having said that, I'd still like to see CBHS over the pantyhosed boys.

Ghouse, correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the Purple wave can achieve a first by getting into the finals and possibly winning it. Have they ever made it to the finals?

This is one of the more interesting Duals we've had in quite some time and McC shouldn't be taken lightly by FR either.

CBHS has never made the state finals, though they have certainly been in the mix the last couple of years with a couple of third place finishes.

No team from West TN has ever won a state title, dual or individual.