Best Pitcher in the state

Best

Hey Dumba$$, why don't you try reading the entire thread before spouting off. You may not be fond of her coach, but thats your problem. The Ritchie girl has a lot of potential and thats what this thread was asking for. As most know, I have no love for Bledsoe. With that said, I see a very talented pitcher who is only gong to get better. I'm willing to say she will be one of the best softball player Bledsoe will produce. Take your hatred and stupidity back to the Bledsoe thread and you can worship past coaches there. I know you have a short attention span, try reading the entire article over a two day period as to not overload your brain
[/code][/code].

Listen JackA$$ you said you thought she was a good and up and coming pitcher and that is your oppinion. My take is that she is an over rated pitcher. you have your oppinion and I have mine so get off your soap box you morron!!!

It's spelled MORON, not MORRON! If you're going to take the time to insult me, at least get the spelling correct. So, since you have an opinion, tell us who you believe is worthy of being listed in this discussion........ :thumb:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how Kat and Ivy felt this weekend getting beat by UCLA by 10!!!!!

I’m confused as to why you would come to a HS softball board & bash, try to make fun of these 2 fine young collegiate athletes like this or any other for that matter?? :x These 2 young ladies are some of the finest most accomplished softball players to come out of this state in recent times. They both had great run’s in high school, winning multiple state championships at there high schools. They will also do well in college. Are they going to lose a few games? Why sure they will, when competing at the highest level everyone has an off day or some other team has a great day. Most people who know anything about sports knows to be a champion does not mean winning every game that you participate in but to continue to improve & work hard to get better not carrying the off days into the next game. These two young student athletes have shown time & time again that they can do that just as they did this past weekend by bouncing back & winning against a very good Oklahoma team. :x

CONGRATS to them & all the Lady VOLS!!!!.......... & SOUR GRAPES TO YOU????

:x

I wonder how Kat and Ivy felt this weekend getting beat by UCLA by 10!!!!!

I’m confused as to why you would come to a HS softball board & bash, try to make fun of these 2 fine young collegiate athletes like this or any other for that matter?? :x These 2 young ladies are some of the finest most accomplished softball players to come out of this state in recent times. They both had great run’s in high school, winning multiple state championships at there high schools. They will also do well in college. Are they going to lose a few games? Why sure they will, when competing at the highest level everyone has an off day or some other team has a great day. Most people who know anything about sports knows to be a champion does not mean winning every game that you participate in but to continue to improve & work hard to get better not carrying the off days into the next game. These two young student athletes have shown time & time again that they can do that just as they did this past weekend by bouncing back & winning against a very good Oklahoma team. :x

CONGRATS to them & all the Lady VOLS!!!!.......... & SOUR GRAPES TO YOU????

I could not agree more, but only one of them won "multiple state championships"....