The Pirates from SP Spring Workouts/Scrimmages

OLD PIRATE

Mr. Legit, Grider is pretty smart guy. My book says he has won 137 games and only lost 31. I garuntee you Grider will not put a freshman on the field during a close game when he has a all state senior and a good junior runner. Those boys know how to find a hole when those lineman knock a hole for them. This freshman is not even listed in my book. If he was real good, Grider would have put him on the survey that my buddy Murphy sent out to all the coaches. You think Im joking cause Im not. This boy will have to lift alot of weight and get real strong and fast before he gets to be listed in my book.

Pirate Mike and Legit are both wrong. What is all this mess about? Grider has too much talent to let a freshman get on the field this year. This boy is not even listed in my book. You think im joking cause im not. He needs to get his ankle weights on and get faster before he can get in a real game.

Roy, I am not wrong cause I never said a freshman would get on the field this year??!! Roy, you must be on the come down from all those Red Bulls' high and you brain isn't allowing to read properly. You think IM joking cause IM not. :roflol:

I think your right Mike SP was the best team there. I thought that your line looked better than last years at this time and the offense seemed to flow better. Raquis is a beast and will have all-state numbers. The Defense look as good as always. Good luck this season.

Thanks Buc55. I didn't get to watch Boyd except at the end during the goal line situations. I may have the numbers wrong, but 2 guys stood out to me (besides the obvious mammoths #76 and #78 on the line). #15 on defense, and #29 (I think) as a RB. Good luck to Boyd too.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

I was at that Boyd game last season. The QB played pretty well considering it was in a mud bowl. I agree with SEVEN, SP had a punt or two snapped over the punters head that ultimately beat them that night. I hope to hear alot of good updates from the scrimmage on Friday.

...and a fumble on a punt return (locker room end of field), deep in Pirate territory. Can't exactly remember if Boyd put points on the board because of it or not.

Friday 5 PM CT...only Seq Co

Why is Grider playing this game at 5pm? I have a doctors appointment and I will not be able to be their. It is supposed to be 100 degrees and that heat index will be 110 degrees. I garuntee you that the scrimmage wont be able to start until 7pm. You think Im joking cause Im not. If it is delayed until 7pm, I will be out of my doctors appointment by then and can make it.

Why is Grider playing this game at 5pm? I have a doctors appointment and I will not be able to be their. It is supposed to be 100 degrees and that heat index will be 110 degrees. I garuntee you that the scrimmage wont be able to start until 7pm. You think Im joking cause Im not. If it is delayed until 7pm, I will be out of my doctors appointment by then and can make it.

Good question, it was originally scheduled for 6PM.

Mr. Legit, Grider is pretty smart guy. My book says he has won 137 games and only lost 31. I garuntee you Grider will not put a freshman on the field during a close game when he has a all state senior and a good junior runner. Those boys know how to find a hole when those lineman knock a hole for them. This freshman is not even listed in my book. If he was real good, Grider would have put him on the survey that my buddy Murphy sent out to all the coaches. You think Im joking cause Im not. This boy will have to lift alot of weight and get real strong and fast before he gets to be listed in my book.

Buy ANOTHER BOOK

Mr. Legit, I have the best book that is offered for highschool ball. Murphy knows everything about highschool football and I get my information out of their. I heard Grider moved that game Friday to 7pm. Let me ask you a question. Is Grider getting a greyhound bus to go up to that game Friday? I rode that greyhound to Knoxville last year and it got lost. You think im joking cause im not. I should be out of my doctor appointment at 5 so I hope Grider has a greyhound going to this game. I hope Grider has our boys lifting weights so they will be real big and strong for the game Friday.

After reading the article in the Chattanoooga paper tonight it appears we are ALL chasing Baylor North and their influx on talent and transfers. Grider made no bones about it in the paper. He said we are all chasing Baylor North at this point. One good thing about all this is the fact that Baylor North is a 2A team so regardless of what happens we they will not be in our way of that ultimate goal of another gold ball.