Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TSSAA has suspended Emmanuel Andrews, Bobby Wilson, and Clay Allen, for the remainder of the season.

My understanding is that the ruling can be appealed but that the school is not going to do so, for fear of additional action – the worst of which is suspending the team the rest of the season and a $25,000 fine.

If any of these details are in error, someone please add a correction.

its probably 2500

plus a school can't pay off 25000 dollars in one lump sum thats insane

it would either be cancel spring sports or take out a loan

Wow so Emmanuel got knocked out and he is the one who gets his season taken away, while the guy who knocked out Emmanuel is only in ISS? Does that guy play any other sports?

Okay, dont be an idiot. It was complete self defense. If EA didnt want to get punched, then he couldve gotten his tail into his locker room where he belongs. In my opinion, our student didnt deserve any punishment, but we had to do something to keep small minded people like you happy. Maybe this will be a positive learning experience for both SCHS and Emmanuel, not to mention LCHS. And if my memory serves me right, the said student had a touchdown and maybe a sack against SCHS in football this year.

Wow so Emmanuel got knocked out and he is the one who gets his season taken away, while the guy who knocked out Emmanuel is only in ISS? Does that guy play any other sports?

Okay, dont be an idiot. It was complete self defense. If EA didnt want to get punched, then he couldve gotten his tail into his locker room where he belongs. In my opinion, our student didnt deserve any punishment, but we had to do something to keep small minded people like you happy. Maybe this will be a positive learning experience for both SCHS and Emmanuel, not to mention LCHS. And if my memory serves me right, the said student had a touchdown and maybe a sack against SCHS in football this year.

Okay, first of all, Emanuel Andrews did not get knocked out. I was there. Second of all, you saying the student didn't deserve any punishment? For throwing a drink on someone, and taunting them? Yes, the student should have OSS and not be able to attend another game the rest of the season.

Okay, first of all, Emanuel Andrews did not get knocked out. I was there. Second of all, you saying the student didn't deserve any punishment? For throwing a drink on someone, and taunting them? Yes, the student should have OSS and not be able to attend another game the rest of the season.

But guess what Jeffie, we are. Like it or not. Yes, we taunted Emmanuel Andrews. Go cry about it. There was no drink thrown though. Its time to suck it up now.

I heard this morning from a reliable source that the Shelbyville boys bkb team has been banned from post-season play, so it seems that their season is over. Maybe somebody can confirm this news.

I haven't heard this anywhere else.

There will be a district 8AAA coaches meeting in the morning at Columbia, so I guess we'll find out for sure after the meeting. As of right now, Tullahoma is planning on hosting Franklin Co a week from Friday nite and Lincoln Co is supposed to play at Shelbyville that same nite.