Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

Back to the original reason for this topic-

I hope Emmanuel gets the opportunity to play in the future but it is all up to him at this point. This event certainly won't help but he can still play somewhere if he decides that he really wants to. It won't be easy, though, but can be done.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to not comment on this particular subject because I didn't see it. I can say though that an apology would not necessarily be necessary. Even though he didn't intend to do it it could have possibly been avoided. In that case you don't have to apologize. Your throwing a ball in the house. You break your mom's favorite vase. It was an accident and you didn't mean it. You say your sorry. Your mom whips you. How many times does she say sorry? The broken vase could've been avoided. The cheerleader getting pushed down also could've been avoided.

That's my point guys. The father admitted that it was not malicious. I just find it odd that no one from LC can admit that their accusations of assault were not true. If the Principal is expected to apologize for his words the people who accused the coach of assault should be expected to do the same. I am not trying to argue with you. I am trying to understand why no one from LC can admit that they wrongly crucified the coach on this site for something that the parents decided was "not malicious".

Is that so hard to understand? Can no one from LC step up and admit that they were wrong with their accusations of assault?

I hope Emmanuel gets the opportunity to play in the future but it is all up to him at this point. This event certainly won't help but he can still play somewhere if he decides that he really wants to. It won't be easy, though, but can be done.

Emmanuel's punishment was exceedingly harsh given the circumstances. Feel free to call TSSAA and let them you know you'd like for him to have the opportunity to play again.

615-889-6740

Emmanuel's punishment was exceedingly harsh given the circumstances. Feel free to call TSSAA and let them you know you'd like for him to have the opportunity to play again.

615-889-6740

Eaglefan.......the way you talk it sounds as if this punishment came from the TSSAA and not the SCHS administration. Do you know things that you might share?

615-889-6740

By "in the future" I was referring to after high school.

615-889-6740

Eaglefan.......the way you talk it sounds as if this punishment came from the TSSAA and not the SCHS administration. Do you know things that you might share?

All I know to share is the number that was shared with me. No matter what you think of him, Emmanuel is a good kid with a rare talent. There were many poor decisions made that evening by both sides.

Did Emmanuel Andrews have any scholarship offers? I do want him to keep playing basketball because he is a superb scorer. He is very fun to watch on the court but as for the punishment I do think it was justifiable. Was it fair? Possibly. Depends on who you root for. But if he has the work ethic off the court as he does on I think he will play again.

615-889-6740

By "in the future" I was referring to after high school.

I have no doubt that is what you meant, but it was worth a shot. Of course you wouldn't want him playing in the district tournament!

I hope he plays again too Dooleydaffy.

I have no doubt that is what you meant, but it was worth a shot. Of course you wouldn't want him playing in the district tournament!

I wish he was playing in the district. That would mean this incident didn't happen. His actions are why he is not playing in the district tourney.

I wish he was playing in the district. That would mean this incident didn't happen. His actions are why he is not playing in the district tourney.

I think we both know that there were extenuating circumstances. Of all involved, he has lost the most. A 2 game suspension would have been sufficient.

I think we both know that there were extenuating circumstances. Of all involved, he has lost the most. A 2 game suspension would have been sufficient.

He got off easy. He could be sitting in jail on assault charges.