District 11A Tournament

Escape17

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have seen alot of 11A girls basketball but I didnt think I would ever see CA beat Richland. Hey I gotta hand it to them though they straight out played Richland. I think Cornersville will go farther than the rest in 11A but who knows Santa Fe may shock us all. Richland girls have way to much attitude and too much me me me in their system its pathetic. I do not see any sign of progressing in that team either for awhile. ;)

Yall just need to get it straight Santa Fe's Bobby Dodson is not as good as everyone thinks or atleast she didn't show me anything Monday night against Cornersville. Cornersville dominated the game. Go Dawgs!

First off it's Bobbi* and she IS as good as everybody knows she is. She may not be the dominant scorer, but is a well rounded player when it comes to assists, rebounds, and steals. Cornersville didn't dominate the game sarah nelms did lol 28 points and the closest scorer on the team had 12 then it was 4, 3, 2. SF should have had someone face gaurd her the whole game but that was their mistake. I'm just wondering, did you miss her 1,000 points>?

Yall just need to get it straight Santa Fe's Bobby Dodson is not as good as everyone thinks or atleast she didn't show me anything Monday night against Cornersville. Cornersville dominated the game. Go Dawgs!

First off it's Bobbi* and she IS as good as everybody knows she is. She may not be the dominant scorer, but is a well rounded player when it comes to assists, rebounds, and steals. Cornersville didn't dominate the game sarah nelms did lol 28 points and the closest scorer on the team had 12 then it was 4, 3, 2. SF should have had someone face gaurd her the whole game but that was their mistake. I'm just wondering, did you miss her 1,000 points>?

Is she good? Yes. Is she as good as Nelms or as good as you think she is? No. She really didn't score much or do anything impressive until the game was pretty much over. I agree Cornersville didn't dominate the entire game, just the second half. Just because you get to 1,000 points doesn't automatically make you that good. Cully had 2 girls a few years back get 1,000 in the same year, neither was good enough to play college ball anywhere. She is very good don't get me wrong but in my opinion she is a bit over-rated.

I dont care how you spell her name, she didnt impress me a bit. and sara nelms kept hitting her shots what do you want us to do be stupid and not feed her the ball anymore come on and yes cullypride Bobbi is well over-rated. Sara is almost to 2,000 points now when Bobbi gets there come and talk to me

Okay from what you say she has almost 2000 points, but from what I also here is that she has no interest after HS to play basketball....So that 2000 has nothing to show for her. I think she is a good player and I never said to not give her the ball, I just corrected you when you said cornersville dominated. She knocked down open shots all night. But don't take away from bobbi, it is an accomplishment when you score 1000 and I want you two to tell me how she is overrated?

Okay from what you say she has almost 2000 points, but from what I also here is that she has no interest after HS to play basketball....So that 2000 has nothing to show for her. I think she is a good player and I never said to not give her the ball, I just corrected you when you said cornersville dominated. She knocked down open shots all night. But don't take away from bobbi, it is an accomplishment when you score 1000 and I want you two to tell me how she is overrated?[/quote/ I'm a fan of Cornersville basketball and have seen Bobbi play 3 times this year. . . She gaves us all we could handle she is most def not overrated.

Okay from what you say she has almost 2000 points, but from what I also here is that she has no interest after HS to play basketball....So that 2000 has nothing to show for her. I think she is a good player and I never said to not give her the ball, I just corrected you when you said cornersville dominated. She knocked down open shots all night. But don't take away from bobbi, it is an accomplishment when you score 1000 and I want you two to tell me how she is overrated?[/quote/ I'm a fan of Cornersville basketball and have seen Bobbi play 3 times this year. . . She gaves us all we could handle she is most def not overrated.

Thank you, finally someone speaks the truth. Nelms is an outstanding player, she's netted 26 and 28 against sf but dodson kept this young lady cats in the gm. Their both Mvps to their team, best two players in the district.

I have been fortunate to see many of our athletes in Maury County and surrounding area play over the years. The Dodson girl is an all-round athlete and a leader on the court. And of coarse, that's "my" opinion. The comment, by Braves10 "she's not as good as everybody thinks she is." Well, really, that didn't make a whole lot of sense, anybody who has seen her play can draw their own thoughts. And 1000 pts is a big deal, try making em! Congrats to Nelms on her 2000 pts, very talented athlete, sorry to hear she want be playing college ball, maybe she'll change her mind. And by the way, this thread is to discuss tournament play, not bash an athlete.

I'm not trying to bash anyone. She is a good player. That being said, she is not good enough for the SF student section to chant "Bobbi Dodson" when Nelms is named MVP. That is what I meant by over-rated. She played a good quarter in the championship game but the game was already out of reach. I wasn't even sure she was on the floor for most of the game. Congrats to her on the 1000 points I know that's easy said than done. Nelms is the better player though, its a shame she isn't playing college ball.

Good luck to Richland, CA, SF and Cornersville in Region!

Well, this is really funny to me. When you insult an all-round athlete like Bobbi Dodson, that would tell me and anyone else that gets on Coach T and reads this, that you have a MAJOR jeolousy issue. Dodson and Nelms played hard the other night and your insensitivity is not appreciated. And futhermore, to set the record straight, the Santa Fe crowd chanted Bobbi's name after she got her 1000th point, and that is why they chanted her name. Hummm, and whose name did you want Santa Fe's crowd to chant, Nelms? I don't think so.

This is to talk about teams and type of play, so if you are going to insult individual players, have the guts to state your name after it. Don't be such a coward. :P