SCOTTS HILL GAINS RESPECT

SHlion99

Everybody said that we need to get a quality win to earn respect and what did we do WE BEAT MIddleton!!! Did we earn that respect???

You picked this in another post I believe..Congrats on the win..Several posters already had Middleton in the State Tournament.!Still may happen but now that they have lost to a Single A team,the loss to Scoots Hill may give teams like Lake Co some hope also..Even Union City and Humboldt..!Congrats again on the win.!Now I'm anxious to see who moves out of the top ten if Scotts Hill is voted in..And to how far Middleton drops.

Scotts hill must have got a new coach. last time i saw them they were being coached to play thug-ball. elbows, intentional, players coming off the bench to get into a fight after he had been put out of the game. I realize they could have gotten some better but they had a long way to go from this summer at McNairy camp.

Two close games this year tells me that the teams are pretty even..Everyone has been talking about teams going to Middleton..May be going to Scotts Hill for sub-stste.!

Looks like yall are going to have a great regional tournament..With Middleton,Scotts Hill,Adamsville,City University and Westwood..should and could be anyone of those teams nail down the two spots.I see City University is unbeaten in their district and have beaten Westwood 2 times..Each game was a 1 point win..So those two teams look to be even.!

Scotts hill must have got a new coach. last time i saw them they were being coached to play thug-ball. elbows, intentional, players coming off the bench to get into a fight after he had been put out of the game. I realize they could have gotten some better but they had a long way to go from this summer at McNairy camp.

I have to disagree..They have been some of the best boys we have played against..They are great athletes and great kids..

Everybody said that we need to get a quality win to earn respect and what did we do WE BEAT MIddleton!!! Did we earn that respect???

Sorry i didn't see your post before i put mine up! Yes you gain some respect like i posted i saw Scotts Hill in the substate last year and they were pretty good! Scotts Hill had some pretty good shooters on that team! Good luck and congrats on a big win! :thumb:

This game was epic and I would say Middleton and Scotts Hill are even and Adamsville isn't far behind. With that win Scotts Hill has locked second and Middleton has got first unless they lose to Madison and Adamsville is third. With Westwood and City from the other district the Regional tournement looks to be exciting. I feel bad for the team that gets third in our district. I think be any of these teams could make it to state. We might even get 2 teams in. CAN'T WAIT FOR DISTRCIT AND REGIONAL TOURNEMENT!! If we could have the big 3 from District 14 and our big 5 from our two districts and send those 8 teams to state and whoever comes out would defiantly be deserving of the crown of State champs!!! It would be great basketball!!!

Scotts Hill has always had my respect. This game against Middelton just showed the nay sayers that they are for real. Scotts Hill made it to sub-state last year and I see no reason why they can't make it there again this year. Middelton is a great team but I honestly believe that if Scotts Hill gets hot then they will be hard to stop.

District 15-A should be a competitive district tournament and their region 8 A tournament should be as well. I honestly expect one of these 2 teams to represent west tn in state.

I have to disagree..They have been some of the best boys we have played against..They are great athletes and great kids..

Thanks for the disagreement. Yes they are great athletes and great kids. I would like to say that my son is far from a thug. The webster dictionary defines thug as a rough, violent criminal. Good luck to your school also. You sound like a swell person.