10A Tournament Predictions??

basketball4me

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well.... Heritage beat Houston County tonight in the district semi-finals and will face Mcewen tomorrow night in the championship game. I have read on here all season that Houston County and Mcewen were clearly the best teams in the district, but it seems that Heritage thought otherwise. Heritage beat Houston County 2 out of 3 times this season and I feel like that speaks for itself. I wish the Lady Patriots luck against Mcewen, and they better bring their A game if they want to keep it close.

I do not mean this disrespectfully, but how did Houston County beat Mcewen? Houston County is a good team but we beat them twice and we havent been able to come within 25 pts of Mcewen. Did Mcewen have a bad game against HC? Did HC play the game their lives? Did HC just have bad games against Heritage? What is the secret?

Well, well, well.... Heritage beat Houston County tonight in the district semi-finals and will face Mcewen tomorrow night in the championship game. I have read on here all season that Houston County and Mcewen were clearly the best teams in the district, but it seems that Heritage thought otherwise. Heritage beat Houston County 2 out of 3 times this season and I feel like that speaks for itself. I wish the Lady Patriots luck against Mcewen, and they better bring their A game if they want to keep it close.

I do not mean this disrespectfully, but how did Houston County beat Mcewen? Houston County is a good team but we beat them twice and we havent been able to come within 25 pts of Mcewen. Did Mcewen have a bad game against HC? Did HC play the game their lives? Did HC just have bad games against Heritage? What is the secret?

I can't comment on the HC/MC game since I was not there. I gotta say though I am SHOCKED that WHH beat HC. I decided to go to the NCS/WHH game and the fact that WHH is even in the 2nd round of the 10A tourney is a gift. NCS lost that game MUCH MORE than WHH won it. NCS was up 9 with 3:30 left and decided to not run clock instead.

MC will be 10A champs, good luck to all teams from 10A vs 9A teams.

I agree that Heritage was lucky to win against NC. They had a very off shooting night and their point gaurd was benched with 4 fouls early in the fourth quarter. They played down that game, but they did beat them easily 2 other times. I also agree that Mcewen will probably be district champs. However, if Houston County could beat them, I guess there is chance Heritage could too. Go Patriots!!!

It's hard to play 8 people against 5 and win. Period. If you are honest you will admit it.

As to HC beating McEwen, they just outplayed them. Not bragging, ask McEwen. But if you think I am going to tell you how... lol McEwen girls will easily defeat WHH tonight, as they should.