Best Teams in East Tn??

gohard

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me preface by 1st saying I dislike Farragut very much, not the kids, just the arrogance and entitlement. BUT, anyone who thinks there is a better team than Farragut in East TN is either drunk, disillusional, or just plain stupid. Someone may beat them occasionally in a 1 game setting, but no chance in a best of 3 or 5. Farragut is simply way too deep on the mound. I will say the only two teams with slightly (maybe) comparable pitching in K-town is Halls, and Gibbs, Also Science Hill. Farragut also has the best player in the State in Delmonico. The only thing that hurts Farragut a little is now Pharr is gone and Buckner is not even on the same level. There are several better coaches in town than him. Farragut used to have the best depth, best coach, best boosters. Depth is the only one they have for now. We will see how long that lasts before CAK, GRACE, AND CATHOLIC, start taking those players away. I don't think it will take much time at all.

The game Halls beat Maryville in was preseason, but they pitched the same pitcher against Halls as they did Farragut. Halls put up 8 runs against him. I think Halls has a chance to beat Farragut if the two cross in Region.

so, thegame2714 says TheFarragutUniversity should stop living in the past, yet he is bragging about a win that didn't even count? That makes a lot of sense.

Gibbs won tonight over National powerhouse Tate High School in Pensacola, FL 5-3 in 10 innings. Gibbs pitchers Justin Willis (6 innings 8 K's), Brenton Bates (2 innings 6 K's), and Jacob Turner (2 innings 2K's) combined to shutdown Tate. (Turner's 1st outing of year). Tate has had 54 players drafted, while winning 12 Florida State Championships in 5A, and 1 National Championship (Mythical) Huge win for Gibbs and East TN.

Best Teamin East tn?

MARYVILLE

whooped farragut catholic and halls.

preseason doesnt mean anything.

farragut has a real classy coaching staff. yelling at maryville's student section during the game. didnt he call maryville a bunch of redneck football players?

just proves that one city (maryville) is better than an entire county (knox).

Best Teamin East tn?

MARYVILLE

farragut has a real classy coaching staff. yelling at maryville's student section during the game. didnt he call maryville a bunch of redneck football players?

Good one, too bad April Fool's was yesterday son. Who's the number 1 team in the country according to BaseballAmerica? Farragut. Maybe one day you will be relevent in baseball.. but not this year. Have fun relishing in your regular season "whooping" of Farragut 4-1. When you're #1 in the country let me know. Heck, when you're number 1 in any setting let me know.

Best Teamin East tn?

MARYVILLE

Good one, too bad April Fool's was yesterday son. Who's the number 1 team in the country according to BaseballAmerica? Farragut. Maybe one day you will be relevent in baseball.. but not this year. Have fun relishing in your regular season "whooping" of Farragut 4-1. When you're #1 in the country let me know. Heck, when you're number 1 in any setting let me know.

rating doesnt mean anything when you dont perform. because number one lost to a team who isnt "relevant in baseball"