8aaa tournament

TIDEFAN

I think Luffman was held out because her ankle isn't well enough for her to play and the coaches made a decision based on her well-being . The other players responded to the challenge proving they are not an "average"team as posted previously by some :flower: The cats will win district 8AAA and hopefully Luffman will be able to play.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last 2 games are the best team efforts that we have had all year from everyone excluding Jordyn. Jo is following every effort and therapy known to man to try to play as soon as she can. She is a star and very much wants to be in for this her last LCHS season. Good Luck Jo & good luck Lady Cats. P.S. please ignore Hawes40 & Phargis they seem to only be understood by themselves.

The last 2 games are the best team efforts that we have had all year from everyone excluding Jordyn. Jo is following every effort and therapy known to man to try to play as soon as she can. She is a star and very much wants to be in for this her last LCHS season. Good Luck Jo & good luck Lady Cats. P.S. please ignore Hawes40 & Phargis they seem to only be understood by themselves.

That isn't very nice, i SO wanted YOU to understand? Did you not get any milk with your cookies today?

Ha. We over here in 7AAA know whats happening here and know how good Jordyn is. Its called sandbagging. It happens every year and I've wondered when Coacht is going to get on here and whine and cry about how small everyone is in 8AAA. We've watched LC and all of their press clippings all year and its obvious a leader is needed to carry the load but we also know there are others, some freshman. So d0n't waste your time and posting. Whoever matches up with LC and their true superstar knows their hands are full and will have to be ready.

Don't you dare talk about CoachT.

Hawse40, I have read and re-read your post regarding the Lawrence County Lady Cats. It is upsetting to hear an adult, with a daughter who plays ball and knows how hard each and every player has to work, make statements in an effort to take away from the achievements of the Lady Cats. They are a team who when faced with the injury of their leader, have done nothing but step up and continue to win with both determination and talent. They are a great group of girls and you should be ashamed to try and lessen their accomplishments.

First of all, I am a Shelbyville fan and I can say this. Shelbyville is AVERAGE !!!

Our district is AVERAGE at best.

You went undefeated during the regular season in a district where the two best teams are AVERAGE. An AVERAGE Shelbyville team beat you in the tournament championship.

This is not an attempt to "lessen" anyones accomplishments and I do not believe that Hawse40 was attempting to do that. He is simply stating a very obvious fact.

Shelbyville and Lawrence Co. are both AVERAGE TEAMS !!!

I will be pulling for all teams from our district in the region tournament but I am realistic enough to know that it will be an uphill battle against district 7AAA

Hawse40, I have read and re-read your post regarding the Lawrence County Lady Cats. It is upsetting to hear an adult, with a daughter who plays ball and knows how hard each and every player has to work, make statements in an effort to take away from the achievements of the Lady Cats. They are a team who when faced with the injury of their leader, have done nothing but step up and continue to win with both determination and talent. They are a great group of girls and you should be ashamed to try and lessen their accomplishments.

I am ashamed,but not for stating the obvious.Read some poetry or something,see a therapist,..... LCHS may be pretty good in a couple of years,but they are an average AAA team right now.You don't beat somebody elses jrs.& srs. with your 9th and 10th graders.

:roflol: There is no question we hear the violins playing in the background and the birds twittering in the trees and the wild animals peacefully grazing in the meadows. Lawrence didn't just run thru 8AAA regular season on their way to the corner market. They played Smyrna and Blackman earlier in the year. Smyrna lost so many close games to their 7AAA cohorts it was dizzying. They respected no one. It is true, one of the best players and candidates for Miss Basketball in the State, Jordyn Lufman. carries the ball and if she is hurt, and she is, her recovery is important. The rest of the schools just play hard nosed basletball and are noted for just getting ready for the Tournament and playing in big games. So with all of the very sorrowful descriptions of the plight of all of these schools :hungry: , 7AAA knows the tradition of 8AAA and expect they will try toi tear the hearts out of 7AAA and send us home stunned, We saw the score of the Shelbyville/Lawrence County game and 7AAA will be ready for the games. See ya later.