Henry County Football

West TN football

HMMM! let's think about this. In your first quote you said you did not know Hodge personally yet "you are very close to the program" Interesting. Now you tell us that "Hodge does not get on Coach T and has said nothing but good things about Coach Counce" (I thought you didn't know him personally???) and you also tell us that he is moving on to better things with his brother. Oh, and you are able to know every position on the field and Who should be the QB. :? Man in three posts you have gone from not knowing him personally to now knowing his family and what he says about people??? :huh:

Good luck Coach Hodge in Dresden. Get off of here and quit trying to stir crap up! Also tell your buddy, Green Machine (or tell yourself) to quit worrying about HC and the decisions that have been made. The coaches that are here probably want to work hard and don't you think that the kids are reading this stuff? or maybe that is your underlying plan of action???

This is unbelievable that we are comparing Dresden to Henry County! TOO FUNNY!

All I do is read CoachT for info but couldnt help but reply to this one.

HMMM...If by reading all your posts then one would think you are Burt Snow.....

Its so funny reading all the DRAMA that goes on here with Henry County. Get over it, you have one of the best programs in the state. Every time someone tries to back up and say good luck to Counce or whatever, somebody has to throw it back in their face. Thats makes no sense. What message do you send when somebody has something to say you might not agree with and you bash that person? (whoever it is) You dont think the players see that too. But I bet your gonna love this post cause it will stir some DRAMA up in you....Hilarious

:huh::lol: You wish you knew :?:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, this is not Coach Hodge. What I have said about him is based on what players have told me and what I have observed. Players and parents have said that Hodge has had positive comments about Counce. And when I said he is moving on to better things at Dresden the meaning to that statement is that it is a better thing for him and the Dresden program. From what I have been told Coach Hodge hopes the program does well in his absence and expects it to do well. Get over yourselves thinking you know who this is. Ha! Yall wish. Anyway, back to the players and the team. I know the program well because I follow the program and know some of the players. What you guys don't think someone can know about players and the program unless they are a coach???? Pitiful. I didn't question your thoughts and knowledge on practice and players and the upcoming team. Seems to me some of you are probably coaches if the truth be known and need to just move on. It would be best to know your facts before naming people. The HCHS program will fine without Hodge and it is time to talk football not coaches.

:huh::huh::lol:

Seriously? I get on here wanting to actually read something about the football team and all this BS is still going on? First off, enough with the coaches. Nobody cares. What's been done has been done and there isn't a dang thing anybody can do about it. The old coaches are gone and the new ones are here, so can we all just get on with our lives? Because I honestly don't care in the least about some coaches that are going to have absolutely nothing to do with the upcoming season. My interest level is zero.

So now, how about lets talk about something that actually matters. The red/white game, was it canceled? if not, then how was it? who looked good? I couldn't make it, i went to murray with my family.

Seriously? I get on here wanting to actually read something about the football team and all this BS is still going on? First off, enough with the coaches. Nobody cares. What's been done has been done and there isn't a dang thing anybody can do about it. The old coaches are gone and the new ones are here, so can we all just get on with our lives? Because I honestly don't care in the least about some coaches that are going to have absolutely nothing to do with the upcoming season. My interest level is zero.

So now, how about lets talk about something that actually matters. The red/white game, was it canceled? if not, then how was it? who looked good? I couldn't make it, i went to murray with my family.

It was cancelled.

It is pretty bad when the anti-prophet is your smartest poster!!! What on earth is wrong with you Henrylanders??? You possess the strongest 5A program in all of West Tennessee and all you want to do is fight with one another!!! Save your fights for someone from outside of HC that attacks you!! This YANKER is totally amazed by what I read on here. Do any of you realize how stupid all of this infighting makes you appear? Are any of you smart enough to care? Your points of disagreement are just plain STUPID and MEANINGLESS!!! Why is that you are unable to let the coaches who left go...and wish them good luck...and be happy with the coaches you have??? Your stupidity makes Team Mom look brilliant!!! Your foolishness makes the horn man appear intelligent!!! Your constant infighting makes it seem as if the "anti-one" is your brightest poster!!! HC has won more games than any 5A (and probably 6A) teams in West Tennessee in the last five years. Why are you all so unhappy??? Why do you appear to hate yourselves??? Why do Henrylanders love to look so dumb to the rest of the state??? Go back and read the MESS that YOU ALL have posted about YOURSELVES...and you will see what this YANKER is talking about!!! I AM THE "TELL IT LIKE IT IS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...This YANKER has friends in Henryland...I hate what I read on here...it makes all of you look foolish...even those who are not (but most of you apparently are)!!! I realize that none of you can be "YANKER-like" in your smartness...but it would hurt none of you to try!!!!!

Spring Game really cancelled? If so, WHY?

I would say the 3-4 inches of rain on Barton Field (does not drain like Patriot Stadium) had something to do with it. I think we were still under Severe Storm watches at game time. Pats will have to wait till Summer to suit up again. Hit the weight room for now.

GO PATS.........3 months till season starts.

• 2 weeks later...
120 plus kids working hard in the weight room. On the field the second week of July (after the two week dead period). It'll be here before we know it.

GO BIG RED

I'm excited to see what this team looks like and can't wait for football season! I know HC lost a big Sr. class but I think we will be more physical and surprise alot of people.