LaVergne (25-3) @ Lawrence County (25-3)??

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawrence County isn't complaining. Their 3 loses are from two teams who just so happen to be in the other 1st round bracket of their region; Blackman and Shelbyville. I'd recommend Lawrence County have a little class and leave the painted T shirts at home. Of Shelbyville's 12 State Championships, not one time have I ever seen an Eaglette wearing taunting painted T shirts because they won the District regular season. Anyway, congratulations LC on a great year.

Well, I believe you need to have a little class and keep your mouth shut. I believe those girls can wear whatever they want, and you can just get used to it.

Home court advantage is a major bonus for the lady cats, playing another 25-3 team I'll take any advantage we can get as they're obviously no slouch. The crowd usually makes a great atmosphere in such important games; I've seen a lot of good teams give in to the intensity. LaVergne has a great record for a reason so I'm sure this will be an entertaining game.