Region 7AA Tournament

LetMeHearYA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want to throw out there that if 13AA sweeps all 4 games, the Region 7AA semi's and finals will be held at Gibson Co. High School! Lexington is definately too far to drive, so 13AA teams, GO WIN!!!!!!

My realistic predictions:

Gibson Co. over McNairy

Bolivar over Haywood

Obion Co. over Lexington

Westview over Liberty

Obion Co. and Westview will meet in Region semi's if they both win. What could be interesting is the fact that Liberty has defeated both Obion Co. and Westview this year. However, Liberty got hit with a major injury from what I hear.

it would be awesome to have the region at gc instead of lexington, i believe that it is a real possibility that 13aa comes away with a sweep. im looking for gc/westview round four. i believe obion blowing the game will turn into a really bad decision for them as it can really hurt the mentality of the team.

Don't bank on a 13AA sweep. Bolivar has owned Haywood County this seasaon. With the coach that Bolivar has, one would be most foolish to count them out of a game. Also, playing at Bolivar is defenately no party.

The stunt pulled by OBC just may come back to bite them hard.

Gibson County is the obvious favorite going into this tournament.

Lexington is playing well right now. Liberty was motivated after getting beat in the semi finals.

A 13AA sweep in the first round? I don't think so!

I wouldnt count on a sweep either way at least on the girls side. This regional could be one of the better ones in the state. The Lexington OC and the WV Liberty matchups are probably gonna be great games. In an unrelated topic could someone post the boys matchups for 13AA have they played their championship yet

I wouldnt count on a sweep either way at least on the girls side. This regional could be one of the better ones in the state. The Lexington OC and the WV Liberty matchups are probably gonna be great games. In an unrelated topic could someone post the boys matchups for 13AA have they played their championship yet

The finals are tonight for the boys.

Ripley vs. Covington

Milan vs. Haywood --consolation game