Region 5A Battles: District 9A VS District 10A

NeWbLuE

....... also, this does not reflect forrest high school... you know what? screw it yes it does. we are a group of enthusiastic high school students who don't like taking crap from anyone, but sometimes we like to take it a little too far in retaliation. at halftime mcewen ticked us off, our "fighting few" took it way too far after the game and they all know that, although this IN NO WAY regulates the student's actions after one was called a dumb n@**!$. it is simply THE FACT that some forrest students are willing to face the consequences of getting revenge. they will face those consequences and then say "it was worth it"... so say what you want because these were forrest students defending personal pride! don't mess with forrest! end of discussion! bring on the hate mail!!! :thumb:8-)

p.s. good luck Mcewen, yall played a great game. ;)

This is a poor reflection on your school

Perhaps you should do a little research on your school's founder, Nathan Bedford Forrest, before getting so upset over racist comments.

perhaps you should catch up with the times cougar. that was over 100 years ago. have you heard of the emancipation proclamation? that's a pretty lame way of trying to make up a come back... its like you read my little quote up there and freaked out yelling "oh my god"... o wait its MTCS so was it "oh my slaw?" or something like that??? anyways, this is you ---> "oh my slaw!!! the founder of forrest started the kkk over 100 years ago and 100 years later some students from there went nuts when one of their african american students was called a n@**$%... i didn't know that schools in the south that were founded by slaveholders changed their views on african americans over the past 100 years. i didn't know that people changed with the times."

sounds pretty stupid now doesn't it?

:thumb: that's me when i read your reply.

have a good day. and better luck next time. :thumb:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest is a great school filled with great students, I, myself would just like people to know that we are not a bunch of punks looking for a fight, yes there is some bad apples in the "forrest high school apple tree" but chapel hill is also a great town filled great people, I'm sure cascade, mcewen, forrest and probably every other school in Tennessee have some rambunctious kids that get angered easily. We as a town and school have a dark cloud over us now, and I do not want the 6-7 students to be the reflection of chapel hill/forrest. Yes Nathan Bedford Forrest is who our school is named after and yes he was a confederate general and yes he started the ku klux klan, but that doesn't mean anything. As for cascade/forrest rivalry, cascade11 stated it perfectly, I thought it was unclassy for cascades cheerleaders to do that, but then again our cheerleaders would probably do the same. I cheered for cascade when they played Clarksville and had that crazy point streak. I'm sorry that people think what they do about our school/town, but people will always have speculations about everything. I'm sorry that our students acted that way but they are KIDS.

Big Walt and the Wilson twins made all tourney for McEwen. Great game to both teams and a big shout out to Clarksville Academy for a well played game. It was great to see them win with class! McEwen boys I am proud of you all and you laid it out on the line...that 3rd quarter killed you guys but you never stopped fighting. Good luck to both teams in substate. Have your "A" game on Big Red for those Rice boys down in Waynesboro! Maybe we can do a part 5 in Murfreesboro.