Region 1A

az5

if im not mistaken the free throws were more like 35-5 in favor of hampton. im a cosby guy myself but that is not becasuse of the refs at all that was because hampton played so hard. i really believe cosby matched up better with cloudland, i think cosby is better than cloudland. but its a game of matchups good luck to region 1 down the road

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if im not mistaken the free throws were more like 35-5 in favor of hampton. im a cosby guy myself but that is not becasuse of the refs at all that was because hampton played so hard. i really believe cosby matched up better with cloudland, i think cosby is better than cloudland. but its a game of matchups good luck to region 1 down the road

Alot of teams thought they were better than Cloudland but its funny to me that they always went home with a big L at the end of the night. :D Cloudland is the most explosive team in east TN right now. The two best 1A teams in east TN are playing for the Regional title. It was easy to predict. :?

Cloudlands only weakness is there post defense, but they counter act it with there offense by just pulling out there post player who can shoot and then most defenders dont want to come out there with them, i though UH could exploit that but know one can seem to figure out Cloudland completly, championship game should be great cant wait to see what happens

Cosby can't halp who we HAVE to play in our district. I think District 2 proved they weren't nearly as bad as you thought they were. I agree though I would like to see some tougher out of district games. We played PF and GP and that was about it. It's tough to get a good schedule when your scheduling boys and girls games together though. We used to play Mo east , but that was about always a nasty mismatch for the girls.

Hampton was just stronger than us , thats how they got the majority of their turnovers by just grabbing the ball and taking it. I've always said the weightroom works for roundballers too.

I was puzzled at how Hampton had 4 fouls and we had 11 BEFORE we started fouling to stop the clock when yall pressed and trapped the whole second half and we didn't. Either way the team that played better still won , had we made a few of those threes we usually make and not turned it over so much it may had been different. Good luck to yall in the championship both Hampton and Cloudland are good teams.

The just like football chant cut me deep. Unaka had the nerve to chant lets play football when we beat them last week when they have beat us in football once since 2003!