Memphis Fairley Lady Bulldogs

mo2vate

Its Regional tournament time and those Lady Bulldogs are running like they are on fire as we speak!!! Coach Bryant and his girls have come a long way!!! This year they are running the tables. City Champions, District Champions and the way things are looking they will be regional champs!!! Gibson County, Martin Westview, or Obion County will be a great matchup in the substate for those Bulldogs!!! We will show great hospitality to any team that will have to come to 4950 Fairley Rd/Memphis,TN 38109!!! Wooo Ric Flair!!! :roflol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had great competition in our league, or maybe we just make it look like that!!! We beat Millington girls and we also beat some AAA teams that made it to the regional tournament! Our two losses came to Melrose and St. Benedict and our point guard didn't play in both of those games. You must remember that this is our first year in AA. We've been in AAA forever!!! :thumb:

We haven't had great competition in our league, or maybe we just make it look like that!!! We beat Millington girls and we also beat some AAA teams that made it to the regional tournament! Our two losses came to Melrose and St. Benedict and our point guard didn't play in both of those games. You must remember that this is our first year in AA. We've been in AAA forever!!! :thumb:

I saw where ya'll had beaten Millington girls, ya'lls most impressive win this year without a doubt. I'm sure someone from Gibson Co. or one of the other 2 schools (Westview or Obion Co.) will be down to Memphis before the weeks over and will come back with a scouting report on the 2 final teams from that Region. I knew Fairley used to be a AAA school and I've heard all year about how Fairley seems to be the cream of the crop in AA Memphis basketball.

How would ya'll compare to last years Booker T. Washington team?

Last year's BTW team lost the one player they needed to beat a GREAT Gibson County, their PG, who tore her ACL in December. BTW had strong post players, but their problem was Gibson County strength PG play. Fairley has great G's Eric Oasley is a scorer and Brandi James is a great "Scotty Pippen". But since Fairley won the Regionals and so did Gibson County this conversation is irrelavant. I think they have a really good chance to get past Martin Westview at home! They will be the 1st Memphis AA team to reach the State Championship since BTW beat Martin Westview three years ago. Good luck to both of you.

Its Regional tournament time and those Lady Bulldogs are running like they are on fire as we speak!!! Coach Bryant and his girls have come a long way!!! This year they are running the tables. City Champions, District Champions and the way things are looking they will be regional champs!!! Gibson County, Martin Westview, or Obion County will be a great matchup in the substate for those Bulldogs!!! We will show great hospitality to any team that will have to come to 4950 Fairley Rd/Memphis,TN 38109!!! Wooo Ric Flair!!! :thumb:

Fairley got some help from the refs lastnight and you know it!!!! BS!!!!

It's no need to cry wolf when it really is a bulldog!!! The refs help them whine, whine, whine,!!! Get ready for Gibson Co. because if Erica hit 42 points on your team. Wait till u get a load of #11 Heather!!! Wooo Ric Flair!!!

30pts of the 42pts came from the freethrow line!!! They didn't call those same touch fouls for manassas!!! Manassas entire team didn't attempt 30 freethrows!!!

Hate to hear about the refs but regardless Fairly is a great team. I saw them barely loose to Millington in the Hall of Fame and beat Millington at the Dragon Fire Inv. Westview has a tough game coming in playing the Lady Dawgs'.....I predict Fairly by 11. Good Luck Fairly i know u will represent West TN to the fullest in da Boro'

IVE HEARD ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE TEAMS IN WEST TN.BUT HEAR THIS ABOUT FAIRLEY,WE DONT PICKEM WE PLAYEM,WE ARE A UNDEFEATED TEAM IN AA,WE HAVE SOME VERY GOOD WINS AGAINST AAA SCHOOLS.ERICA OUSLEY,AND BRANDI JAMES WILL BE THE BEST DUO YOU WILL SEE IN TN.WESTVIEW DONT HAVE A CHANCE AT 4950 FAIRLEY RD.FAIRLEY WILL BE UP AT THE HALF BY 15PTS. OR MORE,SLEEP ON THE FAIRLEY LADY BULLDOGS YOU WILL GET BURNED.