UPPERMAN BEATS LA AS PREDICTED!

Where are all the LA people that said Upperman was going to get beat by LA? i told ya Upperman was clearly the better team and beat LA AGAIN for the 3rd time this year! The only reason it was that close was the refs kept LA in it by gettin Upperman in foul trouble. So now what you got to say rabbitboy? queen21? bigbaby i mean bigdaddy? :thumb::roflol: 3RD IN THE DISTRICT YEAH RIGHT! :thumb:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the LA people that said Upperman was going to get beat by LA? i told ya Upperman was clearly the better team and beat LA AGAIN for the 3rd time this year! The only reason it was that close was the refs kept LA in it by gettin Upperman in foul trouble. So now what you got to say rabbitboy? queen21? bigbaby i mean bigdaddy? ;);) 3RD IN THE DISTRICT YEAH RIGHT! :!:
You're a lot like a duck passing gas under water. You make a few bubbles but no one really cares but the duck. :wacko: By the way this really isn't my THUMB you're looking at. ;)

Where are all the LA people that said Upperman was going to get beat by LA? i told ya Upperman was clearly the better team and beat LA AGAIN for the 3rd time this year! The only reason it was that close was the refs kept LA in it by gettin Upperman in foul trouble. So now what you got to say rabbitboy? queen21? bigbaby i mean bigdaddy? ;);) 3RD IN THE DISTRICT YEAH RIGHT! :!:

I am right here...and still looking to meeting you! :wacko: You up for it? ;) Run your mouth here but you will not do it in public. I GAURANTEE IT! So now what you got to say?

As far LA and Upperman...I dont think anyone is clearly better. LA was better the first 2 games and Upperman the last 2. Refs had nothing to do with this game. Good luck to Upperman.

Don't have a dog in this fight, just checking for info on region 4 teams. It seems that midtensportsfan had some lowly expectations for his lady bees this year. If your only goal was to beal LA in the semis of the region tournament then you're not much of a fan. Seems you sold them out!

I'm sorry punk, I didn't know I was supposed to report to you. In now 20 years, Livingston Academy has 4 gold balls and 5 silver ones with about 6-7 more appearances at the dance. I'll take tradition. Jackson County faithful would understand that too, didn't you last year? Wait, that fence you sit on and jump back and forth on gets stuck in your favorite spot alot, right?

I'm sorry punk, I didn't know I was supposed to report to you. In now 20 years, Livingston Academy has 4 gold balls and 5 silver ones with about 6-7 more appearances at the dance. I'll take tradition. Jackson County faithful would understand that too, didn't you last year? Wait, that fence you sit on and jump back and forth on gets stuck in your favorite spot alot, right?

LOL too funny, your could not have said that better LOL

Where are all the LA people that said Upperman was going to get beat by LA? i told ya Upperman was clearly the better team and beat LA AGAIN for the 3rd time this year! The only reason it was that close was the refs kept LA in it by gettin Upperman in foul trouble. So now what you got to say rabbitboy? queen21? bigbaby i mean bigdaddy? :!:;) 3RD IN THE DISTRICT YEAH RIGHT! :wacko:

Sorry dude , someone needs to point out that Upperman only beat LA twice this year , LA BEAT UPPERMAN TWICE, whos game were you at!

Where are all the LA people that said Upperman was going to get beat by LA? i told ya Upperman was clearly the better team and beat LA AGAIN for the 3rd time this year! The only reason it was that close was the refs kept LA in it by gettin Upperman in foul trouble. So now what you got to say rabbitboy? queen21? bigbaby i mean bigdaddy? :wacko::!: 3RD IN THE DISTRICT YEAH RIGHT! ;)

I am right here...and still looking to meeting you! ;) You up for it? ;) Run your mouth here but you will not do it in public. I GAURANTEE IT! So now what you got to say?

As far LA and Upperman...I dont think anyone is clearly better. LA was better the first 2 games and Upperman the last 2. Refs had nothing to do with this game. Good luck to Upperman.

Not a chance of ever meeting this moron in public, unless you look for some little whimp being led around by the ear by his wife. This venue is probably the only way he can lash out and vent his frustrations. I'd bet that every time he opens his mealy little mouth at home, his wife shuts it.