Cannon County stuns Upperman in OT...

woodvegas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW do the Lady Bees alwaysfind a way to choke in the games that mean the most? Did they put all their eggs into the LA basket? Or did Dana find out that if they won they would have to play McMinn again????

Im not calling that a choke job. They just lost by one point in OT to a team that had only lost what....3 games all year. and they were all to Upperman. I might have done one or two things differently, but then again, those couple of things might have gotten my team run out of the gym. Hard to say. (ok, I will confess...i would have kept pushing the ball, but that is me. MrsCoachMcWilliams has a few more wins than I do. I guess Im going with her. And bottom line, Lady Bees had 2 shots to win it at the buzzer, and didnt get it done. That is basketball)

Both teams played their tails off. And I will tell you this, the Cannon Co fans bring it HARD! Great job by their fans tonight also.

Here is what ticks me off about this game, and I think we can all agree that this game could have went either way, right?? Right. Because I am always right. But this is what ticks me off. There should never be a game that the refs can take any blame for the direction of the win. Im not blaming them here, and I wont, but no matter who won this game, the losing side had plenty to complain about. And Im not naming names, but that woman was afraid to blow her whistle underneath and that was obvious to both sides...according to the conversations I had on the way out with Cannon Co fans.)

Congrats to Cannon County, and Good luck. Hopefully we can both push through this and meet again soon!!

hey the referbees called it sloppy on both sides, each side could have a ton of calls go there way....But the game looked out of hand at the end of the 1st quarter....I think DANA was a little overconfidient, starting with the celebration they had after the win on Monday.....GReat comeback by Cannon County, hard fought game on both sides with the killer being the (4) 3's by 34 of Cannon County....she deserved the MVP of the tournament....Good luck tothe BEES i don't think Benton Tn WON'Tl be a friendly arena filled with referbees...

CONGRATS TO CC IT WAS A GREAT GAME TO LISTEN TO ON THE RADIO...HATED I DIDN'T GO TO THE GAME.

If you go back and read my post you will see that I said "no matter who won this game, the losing side had something to complain about".

I am taking nothing away from the effort of either team. It was a tough, hard fought game. Congrats to the Cannon Co kids. Great effort. And yes, #34 certainly deserved the MVP. She hit some real daggers. Great job.

Furthermore:

a) As for Dana, if you were not there, how could you know if she was over-confident.

:oops: The celebration after the LA game should be taken as "Celebrating about Beating LA, and being guaranteed a spot in Sub-State" Any other interpretation is just being a Hater. Dont be a hater. Please.

7)Good luck to Cannon Co. I really like the Sissom kid, and #23, Im forgetting her name.

All that being said. GOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. (I really like those girls best!!) :roflol: Hang in there girls. See you at Polk Co.

WAY TO GO DODGEN!!! Congrats

Is he Donald Dodgen's son?

His dad was/is a Bball coach for many years.

His older sister was an AAU All American. She was an assistant for one of the Murphreesboro teams a couple of years ago.

I saw his younger sister play a couple of years ago. I believe for Gatlinburg-Pitman. She was a go to player.