Chattanooga Soccer

reaction

CCS-5, Notre Dame-0. Big win for CCS. Jr. Rocklin Shumaker played big tonight, with two goals, crossbar, and an assist. Three goals from outside mids. Cory Wilson was creative in the middle, really stepped up as field leader tonight.

WOW! Impressive win. CCS deserves the #1 ranking.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCS-5, Notre Dame-0. Big win for CCS. Jr. Rocklin Shumaker played big tonight, with two goals, crossbar, and an assist. Three goals from outside mids. Cory Wilson was creative in the middle, really stepped up as field leader tonight.

Whoa. That's a huge W. Great job boys!

G, shut it. :o

Sequatchie beat Chattanooga Central 2-1 Tuesday to go 4-4 for the year. A .500 or better season would be a good accomplishment. (I have no idea if Central is any good, so don't jump on me, lol).

Central use to have some pretty good teams back when I was in high school. I'm not sure if they are that great now or not, but with the short time that you have had a team, I would think that was a pretty good win for you guys. :o

I saw Central played Hixson to a 1-0 loss. Sequatchie tied Red Bank 3-3 and is 5-4-1. They were scheduled to play Bledsoe Tuesday but the game was rained out. CCS will be a difficult game later this week.

Whoa. That's a huge W. Great job boys!

G, shut it. :o

Double WOW :o ..Within the first 5 minutes it definitely was obvious that ND was going to have a lot of trouble controlling the CCS attack...Shumaker is an amazing player., both with his speed and ball skills, easily taking on 3-4 defenders and weaving through them.

D :)

• 3 weeks later...