Westview vs Lewis Co Quarterfinal Game

sportslover88

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Westview on the win today! Was entertaining to watch and Lewis Co. put out a great effort. Luckily for Lewis Co., Westview went ice cold in that third quarter and part of that fourth. Westview played Westview ball in that first half. Congrats to Lewis on a great season and good luck to Westview against McMinn Central. After watching McMinn Central, I believe you guys have a great chance at beating them despite their heigth advantage! Good Luck!

westview fall flat in third and fourth,to bad lewis didn't come out the first quarter.You been on here all week talked about how we couldn't handle yall, well I guess it could be said if we had not been flat in the first quarter. Lady Panthers we are so proud of you. If you get thru tomorrow's game to face gibson co if they win you can add another lost from gibson co. to your record.

Friday should be some very good games!!! Westview played good enough to win today looked good till that third quarter went flat. Friday new day! new games! an maybe new Refs.. It may just be me, but in every game I watched today it just seemed that the refs blew some calls. Really its the state tourn I thought they could be alot better.. Play hard leave it all on the court what happens will happen. :lol: