AA State Tourney

mcfan10

Take these post seriously? Lol I think it's hilarious. I have no reason to take these post personal. I'm a die hard Marshall Co. fan and have a nephew that plays for them. Unless something is said to him or about him it's all fun for me. Nebuntyn, u seem a little too serious about Liberty though. Your very confident about Liberty considering they did lose to Bolivar 3 times. Good luck to all, and I'll see everyone next week. Go Tigers!!!

It's seems as though some from that area are taking these post pretty serious, from my understanding. Yes Liberty did lose to Bolivar 3 times... they always play each other very tough. But Liberty also had a top notch schedule. It's amazing how I get feedback about people being irritated with my post. As I stated if my teams lose I am ok with that. Someone also stated tell Nate his teams are not in it anymore....I guess they didn't have anything else to talk about. I would love to see Marshall County and Liberty in the same bracket.....If that happens, we will talk after the game.....even if Liberty would lose to Marshall County I would still talk after the game...But I just don't see that happening. Good luck to you as well. BTW relay the message, these boards are solely based on OPINION. It's just talk, I don't wear my feelings on my shoulders. I stand behind everything I said. :hungry:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maplewood is probably the best team thats not from west tn and wade is a freak but a team from west tn will win it all this year and if Bolivar and Liberty play each other, all I have to say is that it is hard to beat a team 4 times in one year. Good luck to everyone! I cant wait until next wednesday.

Maplewood is probably the best team thats not from west tn and wade is a freak but a team from west tn will win it all this year and if Bolivar and Liberty play each other, all I have to say is that it is hard to beat a team 4 times in one year. Good luck to everyone! I cant wait until next wednesday.

Are you serious?? I can proudly say that my Falcons are better than Maplewood. Fulton doesn't just have one player to check, they have 3 and 4 on a good night. Steele, Boyd, and Campbell are the best trio in the state. No one can check all 3 of them.

Carter is in the tournament and they have 1 of 3 finalist for Mr. Basketball in AA.. Fulton has beat them 4 times this year, and 24 STRAIGHT times.. I am sure Bolivar and Liberty are good as well as every other team that made it. But saying Maplewood is the best team NOT from west TN is blasphemy! Fulton has been ranked #1 all year but 1 week when they got both of their loses in the same week! So look out for those Falcons to 3Peat!! GO FALCONS

are you crazy...

what sport are you even talking about

fulton has won the last two state championships and has the best player in the state in AA on thier team, now idk what would make anyone believe that maplewood is better than fulton

or tyner matter of fact

Fulton is bringin back a 3peat!!!!

GO FALCONS!

You can throw all the rankings out the window at this point. Everyone has a right to root for his/her team, but to be on here saying who will beat who is ridiculous. Surely somebody's going to be right, because 1 team will win it, but you know what? 7 teams are gonna lose, so come next Saturday night you'll be hearing "See what had happened was....". The games will be played on the court and not on this message board. Everybody constantly talks about how good their team is, but couldn't tell you what anybody else has. Every team that's going to the Boro wants to win, and has a chance to win. Who ever wins it, deserves it, because at this stage there are no upsets. Every team that got there, didn't get there by luck. I don't know enough about all the teams that will be playing, so I'd be a fool to say who Marshall County could beat. I don't know how Marshall County will do next week, but if we could beat Creek Wood and Spring Hill 3 times, we can play with anybody. I don't think there's very many teams in AA as big as Creek Wood was. Marshall County has adjusted to every team they've played thus far, and I don't see that changing any next week. However, does that mean they'll win? Don't know, but we'll find out shortly. Go Marshall County Tigers!!!