Single A State Tourney

dantheman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt has two 6'4 players in the post...Darren Dunbar (Sr) is about 6'4 195 lbs, great athlete, jumps well, left handed with nice touch around the basket and the ability to shoot it (although he doesn't do it much)...Tevin Bryson (So) is about 6'4 235 lbs, very good athlete for his size, not a great jumper but does a good job of getting position...He also has nice touch around the basket...Rendell Martin (Jr) is about 6'1 185 but plays bigger than that...He rebounds well and plays good defense...Humboldt also brings 6'0 Freshman JK Kimble off the bench...He's about 200 lbs and is exceptionally strong on the inside...He also jumps well, finishes well, and is a good passer in traffic...That's about it for the post...

Alright for you OKCthunder11, Harriman is a good team! They're underrated going into this tournament I believe and that is a good thing because they've been overlooked alot this season, not alot thought they would win the district and they did soundly beating Rockwood first round, Grace in the semis by 16 and Tellico by double digits in the championship. In the region they got a good double digit when over Subright and they didn't play that good of ball that night but still didn't play that great, 2nd round of the region they beat Grace by 9 I believe and then got beat by Oliver Springs in the championship. Sub-state they played a good Cloudland team and they played excellent defense allowing no 3 pointers to be made for Cloudland and that was Cloudland's game and they shut them down.. Harriman really in my opinion does not have alot of stars they all play as a team! They're surrounded by good athletes Inman, Gallaher, Love really good juniors, Steinmentz a senior with great inside presence and crashes the boards, B. Davis a really good sophmore that can take it to the hole and a good shooter, Howard a good freshman thats very versatile, and a few sophmores and a juniors that come off the bench that do small things but help in the long run! Trust me they're a very fun team to watch and I believe they'll surprise a few teams come next week down in Murfeesboro