Coaching Positions

Gopackers

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that there has been so such a coaching turn-over in our county over the past years . I hope that Blackman and Riverdale stay "in house" when they hire their coaches. Have any names been dropped other than Kevin Thomas? Both programs have big up sides and with the right coach could really bring some good competion in our district! Siegel should be the team to beat for a few more years but Riverdale has some good athletes and so does Blackman!

HOLD ON A MINUTE... THE BLACKMAN KIDS ARE SAYING VOSS GOT THE JOB????? ANYBODY KNOW WHAT'S UP?

Guess they have been misinformed. According to the DNJ and Kreager, Vick has named Wortman the coach. View my previous post for the link.

And what has Wortman done to be such an amazing hire?

YEAH, IT'S WORTMAN. CHECK OUT HIS BODY OF WORK. LOOK AT WHAT HE DID AT OAK RIDGE WITH NO PLAYERS OVER SIX FOOT. HIS TRACK RECORD IN RUTHERFORD COUNTY MATCHES UP WELL AGAINST ANY COACH IN THE DISTRICT. SUCCESSFUL D-1 COLLEGE EXPERIENCE CAN'T HURT. HE'S A LEGIT WINNER.