McMinn Central -vs- Gibson County for AA State Championship

blitzinbuc

Gibson Co. in a blow out again Saturday! 30+ unless the Ref's (WV & MC) do what they did in the semi finals today, if they do Gibson may only win by 15!

what are you psychic i wish i was as smart as you, because if you were really smart then you would know that central has not yet played there best yet.. Second i think you are overlooking mcminn central to much, are you forgetting that this is the Championship game... ANYTHING can happen... I think it will be a dang good game... But i think next year it will be called mcminn central invitational. :roflol: see you at the game!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was betting, I would have to put money on GC...BUT.. I think MC has a chance in this game. I was glad to see them wake up and start to play in the third quarter today against WV. To beat GC they will have to play at that level four quarters. I don't think it will be a blow out. Bot teams strength is to run and I hope that is what they do...going with my heart....

MC 62

GC 60

Gibson County should take care of things Saturday. MC will have the height advantage, but Gibson Co. will win. They know how to win big games and this is a big one. MC I think will make it close and cause problems for the Pioneers, but Gibson Co. has too many weapons that can step up. If they let them play physical like MC did vs. WV it may work to Gibson Co. advantage. That tech against Rechis should not have been called. Ref's should know better than that. From my perspective that was not a tech...maybe a foul yes.... Gibson Co. plays pressure all the way the whole court. Just as long as its called both ways and you let the girls decide the outcome. Should be a good championship game, but I think Gibson Co. will come away with the Gold Ball!! :roflol:

Gibson Co. in a blow out again Saturday! 30+ unless the Ref's (WV & MC) do what they did in the semi finals today, if they do Gibson may only win by 15!

I laughed out loud when I read this. I've seen McMinn Central play three games in the state, and felt they got "hosed" in all three games. And now to read this from you, makes me wonder if all teams' fans feel that way. It wasn't the refs that beat Westview today.....it was the disciplne, determination, and desire of the Chargerettes.

Gibson County should take care of things Saturday. MC will have the height advantage, but Gibson Co. will win. They know how to win big games and this is a big one. MC I think will make it close and cause problems for the Pioneers, but Gibson Co. has too many weapons that can step up. If they let them play physical like MC did vs. WV it may work to Gibson Co. advantage. That tech against Rechis should not have been called. Ref's should know better than that. From my perspective that was not a tech...maybe a foul yes.... Gibson Co. plays pressure all the way the whole court. Just as long as its called both ways and you let the girls decide the outcome. Should be a good championship game, but I think Gibson Co. will come away with the Gold Ball!! :roflol:

I was glad they were letting them play today for a change, In Central's game with Greeneville yesterday, they we calling handcheck fouls left and right on both teams - ridiculous! Gee.....let them play some!

What did Rechis do to warrant a 'T'?

Gibson County should take care of things Saturday. MC will have the height advantage, but Gibson Co. will win. They know how to win big games and this is a big one. MC I think will make it close and cause problems for the Pioneers, but Gibson Co. has too many weapons that can step up. If they let them play physical like MC did vs. WV it may work to Gibson Co. advantage. That tech against Rechis should not have been called. Ref's should know better than that. From my perspective that was not a tech...maybe a foul yes.... Gibson Co. plays pressure all the way the whole court. Just as long as its called both ways and you let the girls decide the outcome. Should be a good championship game, but I think Gibson Co. will come away with the Gold Ball!! B)

I was glad they were letting them play today for a change, In Central's game with Greeneville yesterday, they we calling handcheck fouls left and right on both teams - ridiculous! Gee.....let them play some!

What did Rechis do to warrant a 'T'?

She did absolutely nothing. What did she do to warrant the intentional foul one might ask? Absolutely nothing! Those were two huge calls in the 4th quarter!!!!

Gibson Co will beat McMinn by 20+. No one thought they would beat South Greene today like they did either. People from East and Middle Tennessee still don't believe how good Gibson Co really is!

Also, Grace Ann Swaim played a heck of a game today. She had about 15 rebounds and 14 points (not official). She was playing with a broken nose, a broken finger, and a huge knot on the side of her face under her eye from the Lewis Co game. That girl hustles and is a heck of a ball player!

Anybody that watched that game and was watching the player that got the T knows what she did. After the foul was called she took a cheap shot at one of the McMinn Central players. She hit the other player in the stomach area. I mean the refs were not great but i don't see how you guys think that was not worth a T. Let me guess you also think its ok to push a girl from behind ( cause i heard a lot for fans saying that is not an intentional foul) lets not forget it was basketball and not football

what are you psychic i wish i was as smart as you, because if you were really smart then you would know that central has not yet played there best yet.. Second i think you are overlooking mcminn central to much, are you forgetting that this is the Championship game... ANYTHING can happen... I think it will be a dang good game... But i think next year it will be called mcminn central invitational. B) see you at the game!!

B) You had me in your corner for calling him out on his one sided predictation,until you confused me by your "next year" comment.Its somehow worse to predict the outcome of one game,tomorrow, than to fly up on a fencepost and crow about next year? Really?

what are you psychic i wish i was as smart as you, because if you were really smart then you would know that central has not yet played there best yet.. Second i think you are overlooking mcminn central to much, are you forgetting that this is the Championship game... ANYTHING can happen... I think it will be a dang good game... But i think next year it will be called mcminn central invitational. B) see you at the game!!

B) You had me in your corner for calling him out on his one sided predictation,until you confused me by your "next year" comment.Its somehow worse to predict the outcome of one game,tomorrow, than to fly up on a fencepost and crow about next year? Really?[/quoteare

are you talking about where i said next year it will be called mcminn central invitational? i think you interpreted it wrong what i meant was.. i think central is going to win the whole thing this year, and you though i meant next year, i wass supposed to but "this year I think it will be called mcminn central invitational".. My bad about that just a typo..