McMinn Central -vs- Gibson County for AA State Championship

blitzinbuc

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are playing like a team on a mission. Butler dropped 33 and Griffin added 27. Our defense was extremely tough once again and caused alot of turnovers once again. Nothing against McMinn, I see GC winning this game by 20+ once again.

Thats right but Miss Haynes hit the two threes that got GC started. By the way she just happens to be my cousin daughter. Great job GC should be back to back championships! B)

i was wrong she hit her in the face....

"I was just raising my arms to show the ref that I didn't foul her," Rechis said. "When my arm went up I hit her in the face. That really seemed to turn things their way. We had a few mess-ups after that, and it just got out of hand."

Gibson Co. in a blow out again Saturday! 30+ unless the Ref's (WV & MC) do what they did in the semi finals today, if they do Gibson may only win by 15!

I laughed out loud when I read this. I've seen McMinn Central play three games in the state, and felt they got "hosed" in all three games. And now to read this from you, makes me wonder if all teams' fans feel that way. It wasn't the refs that beat Westview today.....it was the disciplne, determination, and desire of the Chargerettes.

That's funny that you have seen them play 3 games in the state since they have only played 2. lol

On a somewhat related note, Heather Butler has scored over 30+ in each of the first two games. What is the state tournament record for most points scored??

Most State Tournament Points (Since 5 on 5 Format) - Individual

87 Stella Cannon Melrose 1985

86 Nicole Hobson South Greene 1987

82 Rhonda Mikes Chattanooga City 1982

81 Tiffany Woosley Shelbyville 1990

81 Rhonda Mikes Chattanooga City 1983

79 Venus Stacey Brainerd 1984

76 Tiffany Woosley Shelbyville 1991

73 Debbie Hawhee South Greene 1987

73 Susan Starnes South Greene 1992

71 Kay Carter Oliver Springs 1983

Gibson Co. in a blow out again Saturday! 30+ unless the Ref's (WV & MC) do what they did in the semi finals today, if they do Gibson may only win by 15!

I laughed out loud when I read this. I've seen McMinn Central play three games in the state, and felt they got "hosed" in all three games. And now to read this from you, makes me wonder if all teams' fans feel that way. It wasn't the refs that beat Westview today.....it was the disciplne, determination, and desire of the Chargerettes.

That's funny that you have seen them play 3 games in the state since they have only played 2. lol

Well call me stupid for using my brain but i'm pretty sure he meant the 2 from this year and the 1 from last year.