McMinn Central -vs- Gibson County for AA State Championship

blitzinbuc

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am proud of the Chargerettes. You didn't win but I think you gained alot of respect. I beleive these teams could play 10 games and GC wins 6 of 10. Butler is outstanding. That lay up she hit while being fouled was amazing. On the replay, I don't think Massengale's foot touched the line. The game was called fair enough overall and was an incredible game. Both teams played very good. You always hate to see a good team lose just because of an off night but tonight both teams played well and GC was on top at the end. I beleive Coach Morgan was sandbagging until the 4th quarter of the WV game. haha Congrats GC! You earned it......by the way, who was the guy talking about GC naming their score any night??? This was the best game AA had to offer and it lived up.

Heard that GCPioneer is on oxygen trying to recover from the game. :thumb:

Sounds like a great game wish I could have been there to watch it. Hope GCPioneer is alright still not heard from him on here. Congrads on repeating as State Champs. Sounds like it was a very exciting game. Congrads to McMinn Central on making the Championship game and hangin with GC as long as you did. I expect both teams to be back in the hunt for gold next year. BTW how many points did Butler end up with did she break the record.

Heard that GCPioneer is on oxygen trying to recover from the game. :thumb:

Sounds like a great game wish I could have been there to watch it. Hope GCPioneer is alright still not heard from him on here. Congrads on repeating as State Champs. Sounds like it was a very exciting game. Congrads to McMinn Central on making the Championship game and hangin with GC as long as you did. I expect both teams to be back in the hunt for gold next year. BTW how many points did Butler end up with did she break the record.

93, and yes she did! AMAZING! :lol:

This game was simply incredible! Congratulations to Coach Russell and Gibson Co. on their second consecutive state championship, as well as to Coach Morgan and McMinn Central on an outstanding season. For me, both teams today were the epitome of tournament basketball - giving your best effort, representing your school and community, never giving up. Job well done, ladies.