class 1-A seeding

wchscoach

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Humboldt fan, I have no problem with this first round matchup...Besides, we all knew it was coming...I'm pretty confident going into this tournament...I feel like Westwood is just going to be happy to be there while Humboldt is looking at anything less than a championship as a failure...I'm also glad to be out of that 10 am Wednesday morning game...That was brutal last year..

Humboldt will pull away late and win by 12...I like our chances to win it all this year...Hope I'm right

I saw at least 5 assistant college coaches at CA's sectional game and think the brothers have been offered by David Lipscomb, Belmont and Austin Peay for sure. Malcolm I feel will get some bigger offers over this coming summer. Great athlete and has the outside shooting touch and ball handling skills to play the 2 or 3 in college. Martin the other brother is much more of a low post threat but is extremely capable of making plays as well. Really excited to see the team play this week I think they can get it done most impressive 1A team I have ever seen in person, granted I have not seen many Memphis teams in my day.

Yes maybe not in the 1st round of the tournament. But this is the Elite 8 bud. The top 8 teams in the state. Any of these 8 can make it to the championship and win it. If you think differently then you are the one who doesnt sound smart. :thumb:

Elite 8 as you call it. They aren't the Top 8 teams in the state. They are the 8 teams that made it through their sub-state games. City University and Union City both could beat a some of these teams, but they have to play tougher competition vs. BREEZING through some weak region play!!!

Also, in AAA, nationally ranked Ridgeway is sitting at home, while teams that aren't even ranked in the Top 10 in the state.

So everyone thinks wayne county has no chance against but Clarksville but i like our draw

:thumb: Me too!

i think if Clarksville Academy has a halfway decent point guard (havent seen them play so cant say they do) but they will handle Wayne co pretty easy because they get their wins in the closing minutes with their press. and if Tyler Rice gets into foul trouble like he tends to do then WC has absolutely no chance what so ever of even dreaming to win.. also they just have no1 who can guard CA post game. Dixon or Keating just dont have the skill to do it.

i think if Clarksville Academy has a halfway decent point guard (havent seen them play so cant say they do) but they will handle Wayne co pretty easy because they get their wins in the closing minutes with their press. and if Tyler Rice gets into foul trouble like he tends to do then WC has absolutely no chance what so ever of even dreaming to win.. also they just have no1 who can guard CA post game. Dixon or Keating just dont have the skill to do it.

hey perry county handled wayne county didnt they

Oh I hate to see that Westwood vs Humboldt in the first round...

How blind is this "blind draw"??? I want them to get a guy/girl that is totally blind to draw out the teams!!! Heck just get a ref to do it, these days it really wouldn't matter which one you get they all are about blind!

2 years in a row! The potential championship game gets put into the first round! :thumb:

Let's go to a seeding format.

trust me the draw is completely random. plus the coaches got to choose their own numbers to be drawn so that throws all conspiracy theories out of the window

:lol: AMEN to that,would you rather leave matchups to "blind luck",or subject another aspect to human interpatation? Trust me that's one pandora's box that the lid needs to be nailed shut on!How much speculation would there be about "my team should have been seeded higher than that team", I can almost see my laptop smoking just thinking about it! :thumb: