Seigel vs Melrose

Icy

Ummm I'm pretty sure Nate Rucker is heading to NIU :thumb: and if you didn't know, Adonis Thomas is a top 10 player nationally so he could go to Kentucky, Ced McaFee is a top 75 player he could go to Kentucky, Bobby Parks is one of the better players nationally, one injury free summer and he could go to Kentucky. B)

Melrose is on a hotstreak and Siegel shouldn't be ashamed if they're blown out. They would just be caught in the Maroon and Gold Buzzsaw!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

You are right. THey are not playing Kanas. It's Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siegel might just be Tennessee in that scenario. Let me stop before I start cheering "Siegel Nation"! Seriously, even though we beat Siegel more than once this season, this team is no slouch....I still can not see a 30 point loss

You west TN idiots dont know how to spell Siegel, so really unsure how you got the right to judge there team. Melrose is tough, but dont ever count out the Stars. Ask Antioch a couple years ago. Every one of these "blowout" predictions is straight bias from west tn. The Stars do HAVE talent. They match up much better this year with West Tn teams then in years past. If Tate is back then it really improves Siegels inside game.

Its not Bias my friend when Melrose is one of the best teams in the country. West Tennessee or not. Will we still be idiots if Melrose not only blows out Siegel, but wins the State Championship? Probably, because we know nothing about basketball? Psh whatever there are two different types of talents. Melrose's and Siegel's are NOT CLOSE. Call me a bias idiot, as much as you want still won't change who's on Melrose's team and who's on Siegel and the LIKELY outcome of the game.

GO MEMPHIS.

Its not Bias my friend when Melrose is one of the best teams in the country. West Tennessee or not. Will we still be idiots if Melrose not only blows out Siegel, but wins the State Championship? Probably, because we know nothing about basketball? Psh whatever there are two different types of talents. Melrose's and Siegel's are NOT CLOSE. Call me a bias idiot, as much as you want still won't change who's on Melrose's team and who's on Siegel and the LIKELY outcome of the game.

GO MEMPHIS.

Maybe rutherford county should be more like memphis. we will get rid of the zoning districts and just form an all-star team every year. Lets take siegel, add hughes and adams from oakland, and dixon and dial from lavergne, and craig from riverdale. then we would be more like memphis teams.

Dumb. who from melrose is going to kentucky? i know jones is going to sit on the bench at UT. Rucker is going to SIU. any others?
Just make sure you are at the game....they will make a believer out of you....They will need the Siegel Nation, Boro nation, Riverdale nation etc. The Kentucky was a figure of speech. But they have probably 4 major D1 prospects....put it this way the whole team is D1 or above.

Well I don't think Coach JJ is the only coach in the whole state with a 1st period planning. Matter of fact a geometry teacher at Southwind has a first period planning. Maybe she goes help scoop up players for Coach Edwards? Bleh whatever, discuss the politics later. We're talking about the players who are going to be playing.

What does Siegel have besides Hammonds and Tate?

Ok lets be hreal here. anything is possible, this is the state tournament. Siegel is good and very talented, probably one of the most talented teams in Middle TN. on the flip side Melrose is not just talented they aare loaded. I would not compare anymetro school no matter how good to any of the better schools from memphis( very unfair comparision ). I also wish some Siegel fan would stop acting like they invented basketball. remember there hasnt beena state champion boys team from Rutherford County since 1975( thats a long time) With that being said melrose is not goin got totally dismantle Siegel but they will win

Melrose 65

Siegel 52