Seigel vs Melrose

Icy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melrose had 1 player with double digits! (When I left)Where'd all the D1 prospects go! Lol! Siegel played HORRIBLE! I agree, but Melrose didn't show me anything either! Granted its the only time I've seen them play but if they play like that against White Station they'll get killed!

:thumb: WOW.....SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR,......this guy just got his foot stuck in his mouth!!!! :thumb:

Melrose had 1 player with double digits! (When I left)Where'd all the D1 prospects go! Lol! Siegel played HORRIBLE! I agree, but Melrose didn't show me anything either! Granted its the only time I've seen them play but if they play like that against White Station they'll get killed!

GoPackers,

Are you REALLY serious....Melrose didn't show you anything?

Wow.

You've GOT to be kidding, right?

--------------------------------------------

Do you actually not realize that such an incredible comment brings your entire basketball I.Q. into question?

LOL

I like how siegel fans(and im from rutherford county) COMPLETELY skipped over about how they got BLOWN OUT, and went straight to how Melrose doesnt have D1 prospects.

Just go check the internet, you'll see, teams tend to slack off when there up 19-1 in the first....what a yawn of a game. I mean, if Melrose doesnt have good players, then Siegel is just a bunch of misfits not even worth playing on a Fisher Price goal.

But that aside, im sure you'll see the talent you apparently missed later in the tourney.

Melrose had Adonis and Nate on the bench the entire game. U did see what Nate did to those Softs big when he was in the game. And make no mistake it was not they did not show up. It was nothing they could do. Guards was throwing the ball away as soon as a defender came their way. That was the reason for the 19 - 1 lead. Please!! Jodyjoe u called it correct. People cant come on here and say congrats but try to find some other reason to put the team down. U know what at this point it dont even need another reply. Lets get ready for Bearden.

I see Adonis Thomas only played 8 minutes and took only one shot. What was the reason for that? He didn't get hurt did he?

Let's see Melrose bigs were in foul trouble an barely played....Melrose best shooter missed some wide open looks and didn't find his stroke. With that said at one point against the tall,mighty Siegel Nation, Melrose was playing 3 sg's and 2 pg's on the floor. If you would of walked in you probably would have thought they were the starters. Losing two players to foul trouble only opened up things for CHris Jones to showcase his scoring ability. He didn't have to throw the ball down low to the bigs....I can't knock a kid for earning a scholarship and having the opportunity to further his education but what happened to Hammonds today....All we heard was that Hammonds and the other kid would show up big and that they would start for Melrose...Please! Congrats to both teams.....

You west TN idiots dont know how to spell Siegel, so really unsure how you got the right to judge there team. Melrose is tough, but dont ever count out the Stars. Ask Antioch a couple years ago. Every one of these "blowout" predictions is straight bias from west tn. The Stars do HAVE talent. They match up much better this year with West Tn teams then in years past. If Tate is back then it really improves Siegels inside game.

WOW, call someone an IDIOT, then call them out on spelling, then proceed to misspell a five letter word in the next sentance. Lets keep this FUN,guys:)

This is what I posted a few days ago. Looks like my point was proven.

by yankees8589 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:38 pm

The difference between Melrose and all the other teams is that almsot everything and anything you could thing of could go wrong for Melrose and they could still win. The margin for error for Melrose is HUGE and that cannot be said for all the other teams. The talent and depth advantage is so big I'm just not sure anybody can overcome that in a match up against Melrose.. Let me put it this way....Melrose could have 2 or even 3 top players get in big foul trouble early or even foul out and they could still be able to win no matter who they play. I don't think that can be said of any other team in the state tournament.