Clarksville NE vs Dobyns Bennett

Icy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no question that talent wise DB is the 8th ranked team in this tournment. But they did what they had to do to make it to the final 8. With a little luck they could pull off the upset in this game. Either way they have worked hard and played well as a team in the last half of the season. I wish our football team would play with as much dedication. Maybe they will take note.

Theres no question that talent wise DB is the 8th ranked team in this tournment. But they did what they had to do to make it to the final 8. With a little luck they could pull off the upset in this game. Either way they have worked hard and played well as a team in the last half of the season. I wish our football team would play with as much dedication. Maybe they will take note.

Oh absolutely it's quite an accomplishment to make it to the final 8! I was by no means knocking DB in any way! I was just saying that I think NE is really good and I'm actually pretty shocked why they don't get anymore love than they do! Maybe Memphis is a lot better than NE and I don't know what I'm talking about. But here's what I look at... Last year, when White Station won it all, they had a tough time with NE on their way. NE brought back most of their kids, and the big boy inside is a lot better than anyone they had last year. Once again, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.... But I really think, that if NE doesn't beat White Station they'll at least give them all they want and more.

I really believe they'll show that there's not more than 5 points separating them from the MEMPHIS ELITE!!