Marshall County vs. Tyner Who ya got?

nebuntyn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyner by what I hear is pretty Big and a great team. Lewisburg is scrappy and can shoot the long ball, but a little undersized to match-up with Tyner. Kedron Johnson is on the big stage for the first time and I have seen him play 4 or 5 times this year. If he can have a 40 point game and carry his team, could be an upset in the making!

I know absolutely nothing about Tyner, but if they made it this far they've got to be decent. I'm a Marshall fan so I got to roll with them. Like I've said in previous posts, every team has a chance to win. Good luck and Go Tigers!!!

Well I know first hand what Tyner is capable of doing. Extremely good guard play, a big guy that is a gentle giant but a solid shooter/rebounder and THE MOST OVERLOOKED PLAYER in the state in Gilmore. That guy comes to play every game. Tyner seems to like to start a little slow and then they play like lights out. You can pick your poison with this team. Leave the three open... they'll berry it, let them on the inside... forget stopping them there, foul them and send them to the line... well... they don't miss many free opportunities. All I can say is you better bring your A game and then sit back and enjoy the show. Best games I have seen all year have been between Tyner and Howard. Both from the same district and both still in the hunt for the gold ball. This Hurricane fan is picking Tyner!