District 4-AAA Scores and Updates

FHSstr8cash

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the boxscore of the Catholic vs Bearden game in the KNS this morning and was surprised. Bearden 13, Catholic 3. Is Catholic overrated? Is Bearden underrated?

I was also surprised Anders didn't throw for Catholic. Is he still hurt?

Well, Catholic is definitely overrated because they lost a lot of really good seniors last year. Also, Catholic finally grew a pair and got out of that lame private school division. They're pitching last night, from what I saw, is absolutely trash. I dont think there was a ball thrown above 80 MPH by one of their pitchers. Next, Bearden is definitely underrated. As anyone could see last night if they were there, Bearden's hitting was phenomenal. Garrett Sale had a grand slam and Drew Pasillas had a three run home run. The rest of Bearden's hitting was solid as well. Bearden is definitely going to be a contender this year in their district, region, and the state.

Saw the boxscore of the Catholic vs Bearden game in the KNS this morning and was surprised. Bearden 13, Catholic 3. Is Catholic overrated? Is Bearden underrated?

I was also surprised Anders didn't throw for Catholic. Is he still hurt?

Well, Catholic is definitely overrated because they lost a lot of really good seniors last year. Also, Catholic finally grew a pair and got out of that lame private school division. They're pitching last night, from what I saw, is absolutely trash. I dont think there was a ball thrown above 80 MPH by one of their pitchers. Next, Bearden is definitely underrated. As anyone could see last night if they were there, Bearden's hitting was phenomenal. Garrett Sale had a grand slam and Drew Pasillas had a three run home run. The rest of Bearden's hitting was solid as well. Bearden is definitely going to be a contender this year in their district, region, and the state.

Hey, how'd the mighty Bearden do against that lame private school Webb???

Catholic wasnt in a lame private school division last year.. they were in AA. And yah, they sucked last year, They just didnt play anybody.

How can you possibly say Catholic sucked last year? They only played for the State Championship.

I guess everyone else sucked too.

In response to rabbits, two of those 3 pitchers throw/threw over 80. And yes the hitting was pretty good but both teams had 8 hits. And last year Catholic was NOT in any lame private school division. Catholic competed against schools with 1200 kids like AC. Oh and we finished second in the state. Last year we lost 5 seniors who were undeniably important parts to the the team, but Bearden definitely lost more seniors than Catholic. But its fine. You can claim catholics pitching sucks after Bearden gave up 8 or so to webb and 12 to HVA. We'll see how round 2 goes.