Greeneville Greene Devils in 2010

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville will again go through the BRAC unbeaten. They have great players in Spradlin, Story, and Jamel Hall. Heard Jamel Squatted 550 lbs yesterday pretty dang good as a sophmore. They will have to make up for Quarles leaving at QB and Safety. I think Tanner Stewart will be a good fit and will have to learn in a hurry since he will only be a Soph. The only thing that worries me is the O line, WR, and DB's. If i remember right we graduated all the starting WR and DB's and lose 3 starting linemen. Who will step in beside Chaz Story at MLB since Craney graduated? They D will have to win them games early on until the O gets things turning.

• 3 weeks later...
Greeneville will again go through the BRAC unbeaten. They have great players in Spradlin, Story, and Jamel Hall. Heard Jamel Squatted 550 lbs yesterday pretty dang good as a sophmore. They will have to make up for Quarles leaving at QB and Safety. I think Tanner Stewart will be a good fit and will have to learn in a hurry since he will only be a Soph. The only thing that worries me is the O line, WR, and DB's. If i remember right we graduated all the starting WR and DB's and lose 3 starting linemen. Who will step in beside Chaz Story at MLB since Craney graduated? They D will have to win them games early on until the O gets things turning.

You might not have heard about the new ATHLETE at qb. He's the fastest kid to come through here in a while. Oh yeah and he's got a cannon. It's goin to be a very good back field this upcoming year, and when the new kid and shuffler are back there, it's gonna be too much speed for most of the teams they play. Not to mention spradlin..... And story.... Just gotta get that o line goin. There's acually no returnin o line starters, but there's two kid that if would have be able to, would have started last year. Now goin to defense... D line will be great with Hall and Rollins and another starter when he was healthy in Malone. Line backers will be good losing only craney, which is huge, but should be able to cover it. Perkins is a great player at outside and if bj gets tired Thornton is right there for him, and ofcoarse story( the beast). And last the DBs.. Not that great but some very good athletes. It's should be another great year for the Greene devils :o

well b4 the season gets here and all the smack starts let me just give the devils a lil praise on last year, congrats on a great year . you were without a doubt the cream of the crop in the brac and apparently nearly the entire state . i really enjoyed alot of post others were making on how they were gonna knock off the mighty devils and i too probably made one or two , but deep down i knew (and believe if others would just have been honest with theirselves they knew it too ) it wasnt gonna happen. my prediction , ghs walks through brac again and goes back to cookville. who is this carmichel kid and ask him if he likes maroon , we could use another good athlete . i mean come on devils aren't you stacked enough ? lol best of luck , for now till the season starts rite ?

Carmichel kid is from NC. He had over 1,400 yards of offense last year at his old school. He use to play for Cocke County before that and was about the only player they had. He played PG for the second half of the season for Greenevilles basketball team and is the fastest guy on the track team, that includes the 2 fastest player in the Brac last year Rob Wright and Taylor Shuffler.

Carmichel kid is from NC. He had over 1,400 yards of offense last year at his old school. He use to play for Cocke County before that and was about the only player they had. He played PG for the second half of the season for Greenevilles basketball team and is the fastest guy on the track team, that includes the 2 fastest player in the Brac last year Rob Wright and Taylor Shuffler.

RyanD22, are you sure about that 1400 off. yards? I heard he played for a school that ran a 10-man offense and that he had over 9,000 total yards himself.

I've seen him play bb, I've seen him sprint. I've never seen him in football pads, but I keep hearing how he's going to be the greatest the Greeneville gridiron has ever seen. I guess we will all know come August...that is, if he's in a Devil uniform. I'm just sayin...

I hope your Joking about the 9,000 yards? His team last year went 6-6 in the smallest league in NC. I found the stats about him online. I saw him play against Greeneville 2 years ago and he was all Cocke County had. The kid might be good but he is no were close to being the best to ever put on a GHS uniform.