Elizabethton Job

Tab

Who is going to get this job? I heard Len Dugger might take the job but I hope he doesn't because he does a great job with the girls and with the talent they have through the school system they should be good for years to come and he is the perfect coach for them.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to get this job? I heard Len Dugger might take the job but I hope he doesn't because he does a great job with the girls and with the talent they have through the school system they should be good for years to come and he is the perfect coach for them.

That's the $64K question...lots of speculation but no answers. I suspect the boys' job is Dugger's if he wants it. He will do a great job with either, but I too hope he stays with the girls for primarily selfish reasons.

That's the $64K question...lots of speculation but no answers. I suspect the boys' job is Dugger's if he wants it. He will do a great job with either, but I too hope he stays with the girls for primarily selfish reasons.

What happened to Marty?

Oldschool...you have a LOT to learn...there are MANY people smarter than I...surprised that the job hunt has been as quiet as it has...for other schools too...If I am correct there are 5 or 6 girls jobs open and no one has been hired yet...definitely an interesting time in East Tenn. basketball...usually dont have many coaching changes but this year is the exception...I'm sure some of mine wish that I would go off into the sunset...

Oldschool...you have a LOT to learn...there are MANY people smarter than I...surprised that the job hunt has been as quiet as it has...for other schools too...If I am correct there are 5 or 6 girls jobs open and no one has been hired yet...definitely an interesting time in East Tenn. basketball...usually dont have many coaching changes but this year is the exception...I'm sure some of mine wish that I would go off into the sunset...

LOL Definately have a lot to learn, but not many smarter in bball than you :lol: , but thats another thread. I haven't heard any facts, just rumor like you have.