Oneida spring 2010

I think you might be Burches agent ,and you might be trying to get a new contract.

Hey Injun, I love all those guys....Stephens, Mathews, Pike and even Coach Sexton in the middle school with Coach Lay and Coach King. Lot's of guys working hard to help the boys get the most outa football.

You know, I was re-reading my post and I wish I had wrote that better. We are gonna miss Coach Lambert, no doubt. He's a great friend, man and coach. I wish him the best. Seems like the boys in the Tribe struggle more with offense for some reason. Coach Wright had a great run but last year was odd. So many injuries! Starting a freshman QB at DeKalb county. Loosing two centers before/during the Rockwood game! Anyway, I think Coach May is gonna be huge in helping the O get back on track.

Did you see Mr. Cody Stephens preseaon all-state selection! That kid is working his tail off! Maybe he will join D. West at UT!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida has a great fan base, looks like they will have 2 pre season all state players.Sam Woodard who had 10 carries for 77 yds yds, at GP 7 yd avg. 38 in the air for 1 TD.And Cody Stephens DL.Did Coey get hurt in GP game looks like he missed whole month of sept.GP has Billy Huskey DL pre season allstate.Will be a great opener for fans of both schools,As a GP fan I look foward to seeing a well coached team and the Indians are, Good Luck

Oneida has a great fan base, looks like they will have 2 pre season all state players.Sam Woodard who had 10 carries for 77 yds yds, at GP 7 yd avg. 38 in the air for 1 TD.And Cody Stephens DL.Did Coey get hurt in GP game looks like he missed whole month of sept.GP has Billy Huskey DL pre season allstate.Will be a great opener for fans of both schools,As a GP fan I look foward to seeing a well coached team and the Indians are, Good Luck

Sounds like we will be in for some brusing D-line play! I was surprized to see Cody on the All-State list cause he did miss those games last year. Injun is right bout lacking some experience but the Indians are working hard. Hopefully the home field will bring us some good fortune! It will be Friday night before we know it. Look forward to seeing you all up in Oneida.

If ya'll cook burgers and dogs outside we will eat at field, if not will be asking for a good rest.to chow down on, before game.

Not sure if the Indians are cooking up burgers and dogs. As far as resturaunts, I have to stick with my boy Lorenzo at El Rey. It's a Mexican place in the Wal-Mart shopping center. Best salsa east of the Mississippi, no joke! Phillips Drive-in, on Alberta Street (the main road thru town), has the best ice cream stuff....it will probably be blistering hot. Plus there is a Krystals, Sonic, Mickey D's and some other local places all really close to the field.

Not sure if the Indians are cooking up burgers and dogs. As far as resturaunts, I have to stick with my boy Lorenzo at El Rey. It's a Mexican place in the Wal-Mart shopping center. Best salsa east of the Mississippi, no joke! Phillips Drive-in, on Alberta Street (the main road thru town), has the best ice cream stuff....it will probably be blistering hot. Plus there is a Krystals, Sonic, Mickey D's and some other local places all really close to the field.

I usually like to go to the "mom and pop" type places while following the Jackets, and I'm sure Phillips is great, BUT Harley....you have to go to El Rey. Get the "big boy" (can't remember the actual name) nacho's. Probably the best I've ever eaten! I've been trying to find a place that can knock Lorenzo off his perch since '08. After two years of searching for a better nacho, not happening. Lucky Injuns! As always...good luck to the Reservation.

I usually like to go to the "mom and pop" type places while following the Jackets, and I'm sure Phillips is great, BUT Harley....you have to go to El Rey. Get the "big boy" (can't remember the actual name) nacho's. Probably the best I've ever eaten! I've been trying to find a place that can knock Lorenzo off his perch since '08. After two years of searching for a better nacho, not happening. Lucky Injuns! As always...good luck to the Reservation.

mouth watering already love mexican could eat it 5 days a week.tks

Poor ole seven, the mind must be slippin', this is two years in a row I've had to remind you those are called the BIG Nachos De Frank, my personal favorite :popcorneater:. All Jokes aside, Harley, Lorenzo & his boys will not let you down. Seven is dead on the money to. Those nachos are the ticket & you better wear the elastic waist pants, 'cause they'll make sure you don't go hungry :hungry:.